Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Chris' line about being uncomfortable around too many white people hit way too close to home. The scene where he's interacting with the old folks and every comment gets worse was like something I've lived way too often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I don't know if the trailer posted up thread was the same as the first one I saw way back, but it does give away one major twist.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
It also basically spoils Rose being in on it

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Gyges posted:

No, it deliberately only shows her freaking out and helping him.

and five seconds after that it shows her aiming a rifle

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
One thing I'm shocked no one has brought up yet is the fact that poor Andre is still stuck in the sunken place forced to watch as some dude uses his body to bang a senior citizen, FOREVER

That's some dark poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Escobarbarian posted:

I usually like SMG's goofy analyses but this one is especially awful

The events of the movie being all in his head would have been the lamest cop out ending so of course there are goons who latch on to it.

• Locked thread