Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

It's at a 6.8/10 on IMDB currently, and the average score on RT is 8.2/10. 274 people on IMDB gave it a 1, and 416 gave it a 10. Give it a little while for people to actually see the movie, I think this one's more or less slipped the alt-right's radar.

There seems to already be a lot of people who think this movie is anti-white propaganda made by Jews mind-controlling Peele.

God, I hate this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
On the real though, this movie looks to be just as good as Keanu in totally different ways so I'm real happy that Key & Peele are shaping up to be the next Great Comedians Of Our Time

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Armond White gave a favorable review to Assassin's Creed and complained that the new XXX movie didn't have enough political commentary. Any time he's written a good review has probably been an accident. They're all nonsense. In the AssCreed review he even seemed to not know that "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" is a famous quote from Hassan i Sabbah (or at least a famous quote used in Naked Lunch) and instead refers to it as "Nietzschean".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is sure to rile up some people.

Number one at Box Office, pulling in 30 million weekend.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4270&p=.htm

I am so friggin' happy about this. Probably gonna get stoned as hell and go see this in a few hours.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

MacheteZombie posted:

"Get out!" says the flabbergasted youngsters upon hearing the plot details

• Locked thread