Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Real heroes, like those firefighters on 9/11 pushing children out the windows of the World Trade Center wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

JcDent posted:

Hey, so we took this <thing> and rebuilt with <enough stuff to make it something totally else>.

Which is how all of Mack's objects of fascination go. Hey, the F-16 is cool, but what if we doubled its weight with upgrades to make it cooler?

To be fair, didn't we do that to the F-16 IRL? I've seen pictures of original F-16 and modernized bombtruck loadouts, and the difference is insane.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

JcDent posted:

You need more and bigger eyes to do the needed rolling. I think this outshines everything in the Ringo thread.

I want to complain about terrorists all being game robots who blindly follow the quest or how and why the gently caress would anyone be trying to rebuild an F-117... but why?

The way this is going, I can only assume something about traitorous LIEberals from the State Department undermining are troops for reasons.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

JcDent posted:

"Bring terror to the terrorists" is a great military tactic that worked wonders in such conflicts like

The Punic wars, I guess? Kind of a cheat, though, because after the Romans won they could make up whatever poo poo they wanted about how the Carthaginians were all baby-murdering terrorists.

• Locked thread