Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm doing my annual rewatch of the X-Files and while I do like Mulder I am beginning to think I prefer Agent Doggett to him. The 8th and 9th season have some ups and downs but I still think the good outnumbers the bad.

So Goons, what's your stance on Mulder and Doggett?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
I prefer Agent Cooper

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What about Agent Orange?

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Agent Smith because there were so many.

Me me me me me

client
Aug 19, 2010

mulder was an awkward antisocial pervert so i related to him more

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Of course you'd loving say that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

dogposting in this doggone thread

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Doggett was alright, but as I kid I had a huge crush on Agent Reyes.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Vakal posted:

Doggett was alright, but as I kid I had a huge crush on Agent Reyes.

same but scully cause im not a weirdo like u

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

same but scully cause im not a weirdo like u

i mean really tho it's all about that sexy skinner

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Agent Dogget sucked cocks and was a giant useless piece of poo poo and the show was horrible when he was on it hth

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
mulder is more fuckable

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

scrubs season six posted:

Agent Dogget sucked cocks and was a giant useless piece of poo poo and the show was horrible when he was on it hth

It actually doesn't help. I don't think you was legitimately trying to help tbqh

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Daggett sucked. He had a silly mincey voice and Bane pulled his head off, which was great.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I like how many roles Terry O'Quinn played in The X-Files. Dogget was OK in season 8 but awful in series 9, it seemed like the show couldn't stick the landing (as the second movie and the end of season 10 also showed us). The super soldier stuff seemed really poorly down and it was like "welp all that stuff about the black oil and the colonists? Completely irrevelant now".

Robert Patrick is fun in his films, but season 9 was just bad.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Dogs > foxes

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Robert Patrick is great but hell no Doggett is not superior to Mulder. They should have cancelled the show when Duchovny left.

I cant even believe this is being asked

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Son of Man posted:

Robert Patrick is great but hell no Doggett is not superior to Mulder. They should have cancelled the show when Duchovny left.

I cant even believe this is being asked

Yeah, I'm on season 9 now and it goes downhill quick after the dimension hopping episode. Season 8 only has Mulder for mythology related episodes and those are almost universally lovely so it skewers ones perception of Mulder in contrast with Doggett; Mulder is kind of a dick to him in season 8.

Series likely should've ended with the Genie episode.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Senor Dog posted:

Dogs > foxes

Oooooo, don't say anything you can't take back.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Mulder, Scully, and monster of the week is what made the Xfiles good. Dogget and Reyes were filler characters for filler episodes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Would you bang the gently caress out of Gillian Anderson?

I would.

I'd bury myself like a loving lawn dart.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she aged really well and i'm glad she is getting work again

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Mulder, Scully, and monster of the week is what made the Xfiles good. Dogget and Reyes were filler characters for filler episodes

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Remember the episode of the x files when Mulder thought something paranormal was happening and Scully was like :rolleyes:

best episode was cigarette smoking man's back story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Ehud posted:

Remember the episode of the x files when Mulder thought something paranormal was happening and Scully was like :rolleyes:

best episode was cigarette smoking man's back story

The thing that always bothered me was Scully being the skeptic and yet also believing in God, although my older self understands that was a deliberate point.

• Locked thread