Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Might be worth mentioning for the record our house-rule on Rune Plate and that other armor with Rune in the name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

CirclMastr posted:

Might be worth mentioning for the record our house-rule on Rune Plate and that other armor with Rune in the name.

Good call. Rune Plate is being switched to Act 2 and Rune-Touched Leather to Act 1.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Sorry I've been out of contact for a while guys. I just got back from vacation, and shortly before I left my PC decided to give up on life. I will not be able to run until I get it fixed or replaced, which may take another few weeks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That sucks, but understandable.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Progress report. Got a new PC. Managed to get both hard drives installed in the new machine (basically a miracle given my lack of knowledge). I still need time to get stuff set up the way I need/want it, but I have all my files intact, and I should be able to start gaming by the weekend after next, if not next weekend (subject to your own availabilities, of course).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Whoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
Cool beans.

I'm free for next weekend.

• Locked thread