Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

enraged_camel posted:

You'll basically be "done" once you build a natural gas generator and hook it up to your ventilation and plumbing system.

Well, that and water geysers for infinite water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Eventually, I run into a problem of nobody doing any work because they're constantly running water to algae plants and my farm tiles. And then eventually everyone starts hitting stress caps, even with active massage tables. Figuring out oxygen is a pain.

Algae is a mostly non-renewable resource, sadly.

Mad respect to anyone who manages to herd all the map's Puffs into a sustainable ranch.

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jun 4, 2017

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

socialsecurity posted:

Since it's an asteroid they should make it so you have to get to the edges to attach engines then power the engines and live long enough to make it to a planet.

We have a winner.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

did my first rime game, kept my farms warm just fine but didn't build enough of them :negative:

Is it just me or is it, ironically, harder to find sleet wheat on Rime?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

turns out carbon scrubbers freeze to death on rime, leading to a failure cascade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Pretty sure you can deconstruct ruin furniture (and walls) with the deconstruct command.