Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

I'm buying 20,000 shares in DEATH

that's gonna be kind of pricey right now but I feel the market hasn't topped out yet so good move

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

actually death is gonna go bust and get bought out, and then General Mills Presents Häagen-Dazs' Death™ will be certain

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
i'm looking for a career in death, i can start out as a corpse but with lots of hard work i'll be a skeleton one day

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

i'm looking for a career in death, i can start out as a corpse but with lots of hard work i'll be a skeleton one day

2spooky

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

typical bourgeoisie scum. taking all the credit while the worker maggots and worms do all the hard work

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

most people think this but they actually just end up as zombies

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Eat the lich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tunicate posted:

Eat the lich.

:kiss: