Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Straight White Shark posted:

Ok, I'll bite.

-almost as much body hair as me
-"social smoker" that lit up every time we stepped outside
-loudly complained about how all the other patrons were "hipsters" (they probably were, but they were being very unobtrusive and minding their own business)
-conversational topics entirely limited to ranking how badass various Star Wars characters are

did you date a mirror?!

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Games mods told me that the OP is kind of a "big deal" in the Gaming Community and now I want to learn more about what the Gaming Community is like, can you let me know OP, please? Please tell me about the Gaming Community that you are a member of, I would like to hear what you have to say about the Gaming Community.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I was hanging with my dude Mike at the bar one night and suddenly I peeped out some sluts I work with. They're a bunch of uggos so we decide not to walk over. As they're walking out they stop over and give me poo poo, "Hey Dave, thanks for coming and saying hi."

The ugly one sits in my dude Mikes lap as this is happening.

So I turn to the fat one and I"m like, "Hey this is a two way street you could have come over here and said hello too idiot." so they, and the table next to us lolz assuming I am joking.

We talk for like 5 minutes about everyone at work that we hate... and the whole time the uggo in my dude Mikes lap is just bobbing and weaving all over the place, but her eyes are locked on my face... Bitch drunk.

As I finish up one of my many thrilling stories, the retard in my dude Mikes lap starts attempting to communicate with us, but then she just farts right on my dude Mikes dick and his face turns white. Oh poo poo.

Long story short, the girls assume uggo is going to gently caress my dude Mike, but now he's permanently impotent and left her at the bar and I'm hosed into taking this girl home. Come to find out she was popping pills while drinking all night, so that's why she was a total mess.

In the end I got to her apartment complex and as I was driving up to her house, she realized it was her apartment complex and literally unbuckled her dumb rear end, opened my door, and fell out around a corner.

Craziest poo poo I have ever seen.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

500 good dogs posted:

did you date a mirror?!

:synpa:

Nice try but I am a vampire, I have no reflection

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

I was hanging with my dude Mike at the bar one night and suddenly I peeped out some sluts I work with. They're a bunch of uggos so we decide not to walk over. As they're walking out they stop over and give me poo poo, "Hey Dave, thanks for coming and saying hi."

So I turn to the fat one and I"m like, "Hey this is a two way street you could have come over here and said hello too idiot." so they, and the table next to us lolz assuming I am joking.

We talk for like 5 minutes about everyone at work that we hate... and the whole time the uggo in my dude Mikes lap is just bobbing and weaving all over the place, but her eyes are locked on my face... Bitch drunk.

As I finish up one of my many thrilling stories, the retard in my dude Mikes lap starts attempting to communicate with us, but then she just farts right on my dude Mikes dick and his face turns white. Oh poo poo.

Long story short, the girls assume uggo is going to gently caress my dude Mike, but now he's permanently impotent and left her at the bar and I'm hosed into taking this girl home. Come to find out she was popping pills while drinking all night, so that's why she was a total mess.

In the end I got to her apartment complex and as I was driving up to her house, she realized it was her apartment complex and literally unbuckled her dumb rear end, opened my door, and fell out around a corner.

What happened to your dude Mike?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed posted:

Were they members of the Gaming Community? They sound like people who would be involved in a Gaming Community. OP Do you kno wthe girls from Dave_Indeed's story?

Whats the latest word on the Gaming Community OP??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

kazr posted:

died of dick fart

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this stupid girl said she was a gamer and i said oh yeah? incredulously and she said she had played through parts of the witcher 3 on her brothers xbox, i did NOT let her enjoy the fruits of my jorts

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Piss de Bundy posted:

this stupid girl said she was a gamer and i said oh yeah? incredulously and she said she had played through parts of the witcher 3 on her brothers xbox, i did NOT let her enjoy the fruits of my jorts

good, hangerons should NOT be rewarded for pretending to be part of the Gaming Community. poo poo is basically stolen valor imo

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
A chick wanted to steal my seed, but I'm a man going my own way.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

good, hangerons should NOT be rewarded for pretending to be part of the Gaming Community. poo poo is basically stolen valor imo

*presses f to pay respect to a burnt out 2005 360 as its being lowered into the ground*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I went out to a really fancy dinner with this gamer grrl once and when the cheque came we sort of had this awkward moment where no one was reaching for it. To break the tension, I said "I used to pay for dinners - but then I took an arrow to the knee" She laughed so hard she fell off her chair and cracked her skull open and died. I slipped away in the confusion and didn't pay for the meal :cool:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like gently caress you poser, go 100% Far Cry Primal then you can talk to me and the ret of the Gaming Community!

I dont know if that is true, I havent finished 100%ing Far Cry Primal but I plan to and then maybe the OP will stop being such a coy rear end in a top hat and finally tell me about the Gaming Community

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

My dude Mike went home and took a shower he said.

He's actually a weird guy, it takes him like 45 minutes to get ready to go anywhere. He will sit in the mirror plucking his eye brows and combing, recombing his hair just to put an old backwards hat over it.

I thought he was going to throw up, it was p funny. I usually tell the story with him around just so he can describe the reverberations of this fart slapping her fat mutant rear end cheeks against his blood dehydrated knee.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I played a card game and made a lot of money doing it now shut the gently caress up nooner, your posting is aggressively bad & creeping up to the likes of LMO & sid vicious

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Tonetta posted:

I played a card game and made a lot of money doing it now shut the gently caress up nooner, your posting is aggressively bad & creeping up to the likes of LMO & sid vicious

Poker?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what is the preferred card game of the Gaming Community? Poker? Bridge? War?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Na magic. Poker money is more easily tracked by the gobament

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
She said she was a member of the gaming community and i had her confirm by loading her latest dark souls file. HAVELS SET AND AN ULTRAGREATSWORD?! I left immediately.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I found myself seeking partnership and several answers regarding real estate investment trusts, and my contacts in the gaming community directed me t

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Tonetta posted:

Na magic. Poker money is more easily tracked by the gobament

Omg. You were supposed to say "Poker? Nope, never even saw her again" :mad:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Omg. You were supposed to say "Poker? Nope, never even saw her again" :mad:

I'm sick as hell guy i'm not very good at jokes when i'm half dead

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Piss de Bundy posted:

op why would 2 ladies do butt stuff lol do vag stuff smh smh smh

Take a wild guess

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Every night when i'm alone and touching myself.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

Take a wild guess

you guess 4 me, im going to 5 guys burgies n fries to figure out this gamer situtation

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

DaveSplitter posted:

Every night when i'm alone and touching myself.

Much like accepting a blind date from the social ineptitude community, making this thread in the virgin board was a mistake.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Does the Gaming Community know about this thread?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Tonetta posted:

Please don't be rude to Nooner or sid

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tonetta posted:

Much like accepting a blind date from the social ineptitude community, making this thread in the virgin board was a mistake.

You dont seem like the kind of person to learn from your mistakes so i guess see you next hour for your next bad thread people will mock

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
Yeah so I went out with this girl to a lovely Asian restaurant that she picked. After we ate, she said she really wanted to bowl so I was like "okay". We went and, once we got there she immediately wanted to leave, so we left. Then we went to an overlook and made out, then drove to a parking lot and hosed. She outright obliterated my dick. It was BLEEDING. She never called back. I think she thinks I'm the one that's a bad date. Sheesh.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I went on a date with a girl who ended up being fat and this wasn't disclosed and hidden by angles in her photos. She showed me a bunch of lame comic books signed by some author in her apt then started crying because I wasn't interested so I quietly left

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if your date wants to talk about videogames, or play videogames, or possibly IS a videogame, do not

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Yeah so I went out with this girl to a lovely Asian restaurant that she picked. After we ate, she said she really wanted to bowl so I was like "okay". We went and, once we got there she immediately wanted to leave, so we left. Then we went to an overlook and made out, then drove to a parking lot and hosed. She outright obliterated my dick. It was BLEEDING. She never called back. I think she thinks I'm the one that's a bad date. Sheesh.

Maybe she was on her period and or maybe she just wanted a one night stand

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how did you first become involved in the Gaming Community, OP?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I met her through a mutual friend in the gaming community but it turns out she only plays nintendo :rolleyes:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Nooner posted:

how did you first become involved in the Gaming Community, OP?

I'm interested in this too. Is it invite only?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I met her through a mutual friend in the gaming community but it turns out she only plays nintendo :rolleyes:

casuals lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
more like nintendont *walks out of the room, leaving my musky real gamer odor behind*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I put in the Konami code but didn't get any extra chances to gently caress her.

• Locked thread