Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Will girls in the Gaming Community date me too OP? Also are they asian? I want an asian girl from the Gaming Community to date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I made a turn around 360 degrees and walk away Xbox joke and she was really offended because she was a Xbox fangirl. The date ended right there. Man, dating in the gaming community is tough.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I went to her house to gently caress but was met by Chris Hansen instead.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

She texted me saying that she should have killed me when she had the chance because I didnt immediately text her when I got home. Needless to say the second date was pretty awkward. Now she stalks me I think.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
acquired genital herpas

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
he "leveled up"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Up down up down left right left right start select OP has to blow me now - gaming community credo

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

the date was over so quick i almost forgot to pay her. embarrassing!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Met this pretty hot girl that went to my college... She came over and we were doing various sex acts. When we finished doing the sex, she left.

She did not want to hang out again, I don't think I did a good enough sex or whatever. It is too bad, because she was hot. RIP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

GAYmer Community ami right????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

GAYmer Community ami right????

Holy moly!! :discourse:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

gently caress da Mods posted:

acquired genital herpas

Genital sherpas was the best thing to ever happen to me. They prevent novice adventurers from succumbing to my inhospitable conditions.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i went on my first date at the age of 15, and it was a chaperoned-ish double date with an older teenage/early 20s couple, and the guy from the older couple hit on me

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

A long time ago I got pulled over on a date and found out I had a suspended license (turns out you should really pay your speeding tickets instead of just forgetting about them and playing video games). The nice police officer didn't take me to jail but obviously wouldn't let me drive home, so I had to teach my date how to drive a stick shift in the parking lot so she could drive us home. Super embarrassing at the time, but kind of funny now.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My first date my date went in for a hug and I fuckin' strong armed her away ha ha

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nooner posted:

Dark Souls is too hard, I like fun games like candy crush and farmville

if it cant be played while pooping then flush it

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I dated this girl once that was only interested in me because she wanted to get with one of my friends who was only interested in getting with one of our other friends girlfriend. Also he introduced me to her.

Any how, our first date she wanted me to take her to a graveyard were we met up with the friend of mine that she was trying to make jealous and they literally pranced through the graveyard saying that they could see ghosts.

She was the first girl who let me touch her boobs. :allears:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Monday is probably the worst date night, followed closely by Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday-Sunday are all fine.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Once a guy bit a hole in my lip while we were making out. Sorry, twice. He did that twice.

Once a guy said "I love you" the first time I gave him a blow job and was Christian and then started to talk about how we were going to get married.

Once a guy's dog pissed on his bed while we were loving and he kept going. He also refused to take his t-shirt off.

Once a guy had stretched lobes and strung his earbuds through them and told me that his favourite webpage was The Chive.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
I met this dude on grindr and went on a date with him to see "Black Swan." While we were in line to get some popcorn, within about 10 minutes of meeting for the first time, I mentioned that my sis was pregnant and he started getting teary and told me he was heartbroken that he'll never experience the joy of giving birth :( I gave him a sidehug after the movie was done because I'm developmentally stunted and can't handle displays of emotion

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Metaline posted:

Once a guy said "I love you" the first time I gave him a blow job and was Christian and then started to talk about how we were going to get married.

Wasn't this a thing most teens experienced (one way or the other) during one of their first sexual encounters? If he was out of high school lmao what a bitch

Metaline posted:

Once a guy had stretched lobes and strung his earbuds through them and told me that his favourite webpage was The Chive.

I know a guy like this, he pretends to be a hyper straight Christian but one time when I was pre tran he tried to blow me and then several times post tran he tried to blow me and touch me in a hosed up way

I heard he voted trump.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Tonetta posted:

Wasn't this a thing most teens experienced (one way or the other) during one of their first sexual encounters? If he was out of high school lmao what a bitch

He was 23!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Went to pick up Karen for pizza & beer, wound up taking along her fat 10 year old brother with Suzy the Sock, riding in the back seat.
Suzy the Sock was very loud and disagreeable. Pizza Hut wasn't good enough.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I've never had a bad date in my life sorry op try not being a judgemental rear end in a top hat

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

She was riding me and I projectile vomited directly upwards and back down onto my face. We did not finish

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Tonetta posted:

I get set up for a blind date by a lady friend within the gaming community
but for real, this is a powerful self-own

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Crash_N_Burn posted:

She was riding me and I projectile vomited directly upwards and back down onto my face. We did not finish

How much splatter?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Should have dated a LoL player

Like at least they are competitive, not playing that casual console poo poo am I right?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

How much splatter?

None on her, thankfully

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

TenementFunster posted:

but for real, this is a powerful self-own

it was intentional

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Tonetta posted:

it was intentional
oh, i'm sure. many attractive people with lots of options go on blind dates with other members of "video game communities"

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

This can be a good and funny thread if given the chance.

I once met this smoking hot chick at a club. We were both smashed out of our minds on everything and I ended up taking her home for a drug and alcohol fueled all night sex romp. Something seemed a little weird about the way she spoke but I thought whatever it's probably because we're both just blasted to the moon. Fast forward to the next weekend after chatting on messenger we decided to go on a proper date. Turns out she had this weird delayed speech where you'd ask her something and there would be an extra 15 or so seconds before she'd say anything.

Turns out when she was born she lost oxygen to her brain for a couple minutes and was actually clinically or legally or whatever, retarded. Then she told me she loved me and she wanted to move in with me and have my babies. Of course I made my excuses and left. Supermodel quality looks and an absolute demon in bed but unfortunately a literal broke brain retard.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Tonetta posted:

it was intentional

Just like that time I got caught making GBS threads in the slide at school and everyone laughed and laughed! We are funny

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
So wait.... OP is a MtoF transexual who was thinking she was going to get some butt play from a girl.

Is that right?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

PromethiumX posted:

So wait.... OP is a MtoF transexual who was thinking she was going to get some butt play from a girl.

Is that right?

Does it matter? It was a funny story.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

clone on the phone posted:

This can be a good and funny thread if given the chance.

I once met this smoking hot chick at a club. We were both smashed out of our minds on everything and I ended up taking her home for a drug and alcohol fueled all night sex romp. Something seemed a little weird about the way she spoke but I thought whatever it's probably because we're both just blasted to the moon. Fast forward to the next weekend after chatting on messenger we decided to go on a proper date. Turns out she had this weird delayed speech where you'd ask her something and there would be an extra 15 or so seconds before she'd say anything.

Turns out when she was born she lost oxygen to her brain for a couple minutes and was actually clinically or legally or whatever, retarded. Then she told me she loved me and she wanted to move in with me and have my babies. Of course I made my excuses and left. Supermodel quality looks and an absolute demon in bed but unfortunately a literal broke brain retard.

Wait so you hosed a retard?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

PromethiumX posted:

Is that right?

You don't have to understand how anything other than cis-gendered sex works, and it's best if you don't try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Cnut the Great posted:

Wait so you hosed a retard?

If retards weren't allowed to gently caress you would die a virgin

• Locked thread