Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Help how do I replace my sons throat. Is there a home made way??? Would like to avoid those expense throatectomy procedures the Mexicans do.

Does this mean he's gay?? Is there a way I can make sure he's not making side money on the streets. He's 4 but who knows if he leaves at night.

Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Go swab yourself OP

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Probably time to cut your losses and just get a new kid tbh

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
He is weak and unfit. Abandon him to the wolves.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Have you tried oils? and herbs?

If so then the mommy blogs are cashed for ideas.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

don't forget the apple cider vinegar

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

His problems can all be linked back to either you or your spouse's poo poo genes, you done hosed up good, he's doomed.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Serious reply:
- Replace his toothbrush after he's on antibiotics a couple days.
- Make sure his ears aren't full of fluid. Our kid was sick all the time until we figured out her ears were building up fluid. We had tubes put in and she's had a couple minor colds this year compared to 6 months of near constant illness including a couple strep infections. I'd think you'd have ear infections primarily but maybe you left that part out.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I haven't gotten sick for like five years. I attribute this to my daily drinking habit, but what if it's not because of that? What if I didn't drink at all and I was literally superman??

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stop using so much antibacterial soap on everything imo

that said it happens, kids get infections a lot

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Heat up a coffee cup in the microwave and use it to draw out the streptococcus toxin via reverse pressure on the central ley lines of the child's body. If the child refuses treatment, you are authorized to use the Secret Cobra School Paralyzing Strike

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Him and I will die the same way

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Garlic, ginger, salvia, lemons, onions, honey, mint, remove tonsils. Kids are covered in germs. Yuk.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
ya ive used an old vacuum cleaner hose b4 worked like a charm

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Do that ear candle thing, report back if it works

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Was amoxacilin for strep throat? I hated drinking that stuff so much.

I stopped getting strep when I got my tonsils out, I think.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:sever:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Try using vinegar

...wait ...is that for windows?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Put him to sleep with some bourbon or schnapps and wait it out. No problem

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sorry your spawn is a weakling OP!

nice job OP!

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Chinatown posted:

sorry your spawn is a weakling OP!

nice job OP!

My younger son is one year and hasn't gotten sick once yet. Should I feed the older son to him???

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm at Walmart right now tell me the oils. I don't trust this cephalxen the pharmacy gave me. Probably mind control serum like fluoride.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Was amoxacilin for strep throat? I hated drinking that stuff so much.

I stopped getting strep when I got my tonsils out, I think.

It's a general antibiotic iirc, so probably yeah. I always just took pills though.

as an aside, you can get antibiotics without a prescription - just buy the 'fish' antibiotics from pet stores. it's still amoxicillin. If for whatever reason you need to do that ever - I don't recommend just self-diagnosing and taking whatever amount you think is necessary but still good to know imo.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
he has bad genes op, i'm sorry but I think its best if you let him go

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

trash person posted:

My younger son is one year and hasn't gotten sick once yet. Should I feed the older son to him???

dont put the weak flesh near your stronger son. it'll compromise his constitution and strength.

just look at what the gays have done to our youth. prune the sick!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Moridin920 posted:

It's a general antibiotic iirc, so probably yeah. I always just took pills though.

as an aside, you can get antibiotics without a prescription - just buy the 'fish' antibiotics from pet stores. it's still amoxicillin. If for whatever reason you need to do that ever - I don't recommend just self-diagnosing and taking whatever amount you think is necessary but still good to know imo.

Have you ever used the fish medicine?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

trash person posted:

ya

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

you'd have to either be very smart or a big loving idiot to take fish medicine instead of getting properly diagnosed with a bacterial infection and getting the correct antibiotics to treat it

guess which one you are

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
That's just the free market at work, you should be happy about this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Have you ever used the fish medicine?

Nope!

Just a thing I discovered when someone I knew w/ no insurance had an infection and was looking for ways to get medicine without paying a bunch of money (I ended up paying for their clinic visit because jfc). American healthcare, folks!

Just like, you know, if poo poo is going down and people are looting pharmacies to stock up on stuff - keep the fish stores in mind.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
MRSA in a 4 y/o throat? Sounds real bad. I think ur only hope is the Weapon X program. If he lives he will have... powers.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Clearly he needs to be shamed for letting himself get yet another infection. Enlist the help of your healthy son to mercilessly mock and deride the 4 year old until he develops enough strength of character to throw off the illness.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

good i'm glad of it

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Later in life your daughter will strip for far more than 2 times in six months.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Tonsils need to go friend. I had strep twice a year until those bastards came out. Use nail clippers, rubbing alcohol and a map gas torch to seal the deal.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
next time finish all of the antibiotic prescription even if he feels better before it runs out ya dingus

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

King of Bees posted:

Tonsils need to go friend. I had strep twice a year until those bastards came out.

same. I even got a shot one time, deathly ill, that was like kayo corn syrup and kinda oozed back out of the injection hole. since the tonsils came out, never had strep again.

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Wife and I are immune to strep so our kid probably is too

:hellyeah:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

TracerBullet posted:

Wife and I are immune to strep so our kid probably is too

:hellyeah:

Well, how fancy. However strep builds character. The kind of character to get by in this topsy turvy world.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

don't fall for big pharma's lies. the only way to cure him is with cannabis oil and vitamin b17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

good i'm glad of it

That's...nefarious.

• Locked thread