Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
My Ex-Co-worker really likes mario, enough to make a rap about it

https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/836349894570967041

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
what's it like knowing the nerdiest black guy on earth is still cooler than you

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
What'd you have to do to get fired from Starbucks?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is art

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

whoflungpoop posted:

what's it like knowing the nerdiest black guy on earth is still cooler than you

Dang!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Your ex-co-worker sounds cool, making music and being silly and enjoying life.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Does he need a new job? I would hire him.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I work at the rap store, btw.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
By which I mean I own the rap store.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ScratchAndSniff posted:

By which I mean I own the rap store.

Can I buy music at the store or is it only rap

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

PromethiumX posted:

What'd you have to do to get fired from Starbucks?

actually, we were both janitors working at the atlanta airport. we were both referred to the jobs after completing a Work Adjustment program at goodwill. he was fired after getting into an altercation with one of the other Co-workers (he's bipolar). i quit the job after being hired to do telesales for comcast.

i got fired from comcast a week after the training period ended (three weeks) and graduated from my community college (i was in and of it for nine years). i struggle with basic arithmetic, so i failed accounting 101 two times before i finally got a c-

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Race Realists posted:

actually, we were both janitors working at the atlanta airport. we were both referred to the jobs after completing a Work Adjustment program at goodwill. he was fired after getting into an altercation with one of the other Co-workers (he's bipolar). i quit the job after being hired to do telesales for comcast.

i got fired from comcast a week after the training period ended (three weeks) and graduated from my community college (i was in and of it for nine years). i struggle with basic arithmetic, so i failed accounting 101 two times before i finally got a c-

:sad:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Race Realists posted:

i quit the job after being hired to do telesales for comcast.

Was the pay that much better? Because I'd really rather be a janitor.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
are you really a janitor clean up my poop

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Harveygod posted:

Was the pay that much better? Because I'd really rather be a janitor.

it was commission based (only got three actual sales overall), but still better than what i made at the airport

if there was one thing i got out of that experience its a love of the atlanta airport (Hartsfield Jackson), it was a love of the environment. it just like a mini mall!

i truly enjoyed watching the important business people and celebrities walk by (met kevin smith there and asked for a shot out on his Hollywood Babble-On podcast). the Concourse B bathrooms were a nightmare to clean unfortunately. some of my co-workers actually got stuck with diabetic needles because people were too lazy to stick them in the biohzard containers

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.
Game over.
I beat the game.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What's it like being such a complete gently caress-up?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Congrats on quitting a job you could have worked into old age, didn't need math or specialized training, and at a location that's always in demand.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Save the princess quick

Because she wants to dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

What's it like being such a complete gently caress-up?

it's fine, really. I'd remember spending money on issues of entertainment weekly.

now I'm in Georgia state (majoring in film, minoring in IT) working a student work study job with female Co-workers who may or not hate me

• Locked thread