Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Level 20 Atrocitus!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

[quote="“Liquid Drink”" post="“479639564”"]

[/quote]

ALmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

this game gives me life

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

check out the sick arcade version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msP3iws0I9E

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“elf help book”" post="“479639747”"]

[/quote]

[over PS4 voicechat] My Dex-Starr meter is full... time to show you what Level 20 Atrocitus can do!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

[over PS4 voicechat] My Dex-Starr meter is full... time to show you what Level 20 Atrocitus can do!

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trivia

In the Cuban release, Batman will sometimes refer to a level 20 Atrocitus as "Terminador de las Chochas."

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

mysterious loyall X posted:

a lot of ppl use a kb setup that's left, down, right on asd, space for jump, and then attack buttons on u i j k or the numpad or crap like that.

I might try this cause I have an 8 years old xbox wireless controller but a decent keyboard (cherry mx browns natch)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trivia

In the Cuban release, Batman will sometimes refer to a level 20 Atrocitus as "Terminador de las Chochas."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I loving wish I played FGs when SFIV came out because it's probably the only one that ever existed where people defaulted to voice on and could poo poo talk each other.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trivia

lmao

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I loving wish I played FGs when SFIV came out because it's probably the only one that ever existed where people defaulted to voice on and could poo poo talk each other.

Mkx had it on

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

holy poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hail Teh Barf Kitty!!!! XD

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

this game gives me life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

mysterious loyall X posted:

a lot of ppl use a kb setup that's left, down, right on asd, space for jump, and then attack buttons on u i j k or the numpad or crap like that.
turns out i cant even qureater circle on the kboard...good thing I got some christmas $$$ :D to buy a gamepad for my pc.

havning to make a hard decision right now though

on the one hand, i can get the good fighting game one that costs $40 dollars or a regular rear end dualshock 4 so i can play demon souls...
qho am i kidin im going demon souls set up :D

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
also, if the dragon ball fighterZ system requireements for PC stay as they're listed, on steam, then i'm going to loving cry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finicums Wake posted:

also, if the dragon ball fighterZ system requireements for PC stay as they're listed, on steam, then i'm going to loving cry

the only news update theyve ever posted to that page is "The Minimum Requirements are Not Final", so youre probably good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah its unreal engine, theres no way it requires at minimum a super beefy processor like that. though it definitely wont be running on integrated graphics or anything either cause theres some fancy tech going on

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm assuming if Revelator runs fine so will DBFZ

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
my laptop's specs are (copying and pasting from newegg):
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (SLI) 2 GB
Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4700MQ (2.40 GHz)
8 GB Memory 1TB + 8GB SSHD HDD

it's a few years old, but had the nicest specs I could get at the time within my price range when it was on sale. it runs overwatch (on lower settings) and guilty gear xrd (as far as I can tell) just fine.

pc gamer pals, let me know whether to preemptively cry or not, wrt the dbz release. thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Better start crying bro. You need to keep your rig up to date on a basically monthly basis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bi-weekly, if you can spare the shekels. Tough luck man.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Undertale is now available on PS4 so there's no reason left to be a PC gamer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Bi-weekly, if you can spare the shekels. Tough luck man.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

my laptop's specs are (copying and pasting from newegg):
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (SLI) 2 GB
Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4700MQ (2.40 GHz)
8 GB Memory 1TB + 8GB SSHD HDD

it's a few years old, but had the nicest specs I could get at the time within my price range when it was on sale. it runs overwatch (on lower settings) and guilty gear xrd (as far as I can tell) just fine.

pc gamer pals, let me know whether to preemptively cry or not, wrt the dbz release. thanks

You need a third graphics card for your laptop.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Atrocitus Level 20

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

played some pocket rumble yesterday.. it's good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaqrmqTPCzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0txOoYdhF4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

probably time for a 2018 thread, since Dragonball FighterZ is just around the corner. Kongming has been driving himself mentally insane consuming every single second of prerelease footage so i will let him make the new Fightmans thread for the year.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

probably time for a 2018 thread, since Dragonball FighterZ is just around the corner. Kongming has been driving himself mentally insane consuming every single second of prerelease footage so i will let him make the new Fightmans thread for the year.

On it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

New thread!

• Locked thread