Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

there already is a fighting game thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

That's the old one. This is the new one

im going to make a newer one then so the op isnt injustice 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

why you throw chipp?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

In case anybody wasn't convinced that SFV is a grandiose early access style scam of epic proportions, Capcom announced today that they rewrote the online functionality from the ground up with incredible new features like "a friend list", "matchmaking", "stat tracking" a "rage quit penalty system" and "reduced load times". Release date of Soon but PC version gets access to a public beta next week for a testing phase of indeterminate length

its gonna awesome when its released though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Cammy's new air grab looks horrific as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquPfS6Vzg4

:pwn:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I like Cammy.

guile fan here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

28 noobs i will crush online

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol at the second round especially

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw you pay $20 for fightmans dlc and then get dizzy and cum

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

they had to pull the new thailand stage in SFV because the music in it uses that same islamic chant sample that OoT used 20 years ago and had to patch out with a cart revision.

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

Weird that something as tame as a ~question~ upset someone who moderates the gaming off shoot of the "gently caress you and die" forum

yes, that post is nothing but an innocent question, on par with asking what the weather is going to be tomorrow

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

Considering that the cpots post on the very same page asking if he should add more women for him to jack off too in his fetish game he's making for himself only got one day, yeah it's a relatively simple question.

why do you care?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Frisk...guess it's PC for this gamer then

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dial a combo ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Rick and Morty vs Stranger Things would be an awesome fighting game.

and hell, typign that into google gives only win results

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

theres a funny youtube video thats 20 mimnutes long about how bad the animation is in mkx. check it out
nrs always looked wierd and stiff to me so im glad someone decided to spend hours making an editing a video to tell me that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What's the difference between getting "bodied" vs "blown up"?

i dont know since i mute most fg streams

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

owning a dreamcast pays off again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

T7 is a 60GB download which seemed extreme. Turns out it's because it's got every FMV from every Tekken game including like Pachinko spinoffs and such in it

looks like im buying tekken 7

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

kum and go

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ragg posted:

How do I access the songs. All I saw was movies and artworks from old tekken games, which is cool, though its lame you gotta unlock em.

good news. you unlock them by playing a bunch of tekken

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The tournaments are awesome btw. You get like 2 million fight money, a bunch of Loot Boxes and you get bragging rights

:stare: goddamn

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the best dbz fighting game was the edf mod for half life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

typing -rep in a steam comment to own someone ftw. now no one will trade steam cards with the guy who spams low attacks with Paul in Tekken 7

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

beep boop im a bot, this post has been linked at r/insaneinternetownageinvideogamesequels/this_game_is_also_a_sequel_so_i_think_it_counts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SeXReX posted:

Japan just had their biggest melee tournament in years and it was only 125 people

good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the discord is not canon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The highlight of my weekend was listening to someone explain to sonicfox what Cheesecake Factory was

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gatsu84 didnt stand a chance

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad to have an epic fighting game i can play with my friends that isnt mvc on my dreamcast or dive kick lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

IdealFlaws posted:

The release date for dbz is so drat far... I'm tempted to buy infinite to play in the meantime... Speaking of marvel, do you guys ever plan on having a mvc classic tourney? It's still my favorite of the series

ive never beaten the boss

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

IdealFlaws posted:

Onslaught? Spam supers on his face and do really short combos since he interrupts u often. I remember wasting so many quarters on this fight alone every time at the arcade

looks like ill be pulling out the dreamcast later to give this a try

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i always select my characters with lp, its the canon colour

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

once I was idlying tapping buttons and accidently selected purple ken and bleep laughed at me, i felt like i had disrespected a true warrior

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that chun li is amazing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

There’s a Street Fighter collection coming out in March with SF1, SF2, Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, SSF2 and Turbo, Alpha 1-3 and all three versions of SF3

that seems dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

if i was capcom i would include a Random mode where it just randomizes the game, stage and characters for both people. that would be fun.

my mind has changed, if they have that it would be cool

• Locked thread