Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmm how about In Justin's rear end Poo lol... Nah that's too gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

check out this new Cool Hwhip video for KOF instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRB2CQ1sedY

Big RIPs to the last not disgusting 2D fighting game...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm sure but I'm just sad the 2D art is gone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Master Raven in Tekken 7 is really bad rear end and I'm going to learn her.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been playing Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the first time recently and I keep thinking about it. It's epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Cammy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Glad to share a main with the great actress Jamie Lee Curtis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Loved her in Freaky Friday. Cammy Mains FTW!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The scientist is Christopher Guest. Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought that game, since I'm on a fightmans kick and want to try a bunch of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it work good when your playing with people across country.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A new one is coming out but besides that not really to my knowledge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

yeah I'm still testing poo poo thanks for asking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

Is In Training danbo or something?

Why are you so pissed at me Danbo? Just because I insulted your lovely rear end game? Grow some thicker skin you human being, fight me

lmfao, But it's not Danbo. He just doesn't know that your epic giant fetish pro fight gamer "Psycho" Josh "CabbagePots" Tejada.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy you just probated went ham at a Canadian tournament for SF4 and lost to Michael Ross... but he put forth a valiant effort.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

X-Men vs Street Fighter is win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

XMvsSF is based. Me and Lloyd played for 3 hours the other night without knowing we could tag. Then last night when we were drunk I was playing against the CPU whilst he went pee and seen the CPU tag so we spent 1 hour back to back tag kicking each other in the face. Then I accidentally learned how to tag team Super. Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

find the matches where i was typing about jerking off fred durst in a whole foods parking lot or wahtever

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Cabbagepots gets probated every time he posts here, what do you think

Looks like that makes it uhhh *scrolls up and reads in extremely gay embarrassing nerd voice* A honeypot for bads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Considering that the cpots post on the very same page asking if he should add more women for him to jack off too in his fetish game he's making for himself only got one day, yeah it's a relatively simple question.

Why don't you get all your nerdy rear end fighting game discord fruits in this thread crying about it -- that would be epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YCS is dead fuckers.... Long live Imp Zone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Now, barring any further questions I am vacating this subforum so as to save you all from my posting

Namaste

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What the gently caress is going on. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't have a PS4 so steam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just preordered it on Steam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/zoasty The super metroid man is speed running the SNES version of SF2 Turbo. 'Tis epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

May is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Ultra Street Fighter 2 Violent Ken voice:] Don't forget Ultra Street Fighter 2 my man!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have USF2 and Tekken 7 preordered and I might get KOF14 (RIP KOF13's beautiful sprites) but I'm gonna hold off on guilty gears I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me as well but I'm probably not gonna get Gears 2 at launch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll play Injustice, or try it hell. I try anything. I'm addicted to fightmans now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rick and Morty vs Stranger Things would be an awesome fighting game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyIncredulousFungusKlappa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/VastAverageAntKlappa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

Thanks I did that and then I played arcade mod as Venom but Axl kept kicking my rear end

Pc

I have it on PC. What's your steam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If anyone wants to get better at a fighting game I say stream it and tell people your new. I started streaming ST today 8 hours ago and immediately a bunch of helpful gamers came in and gave me advice and fought me training style, I guess because the bot in the ST discord popped off and automatically says when someone is streaming ST. Maybe it's like that for other games too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyFragilePieWTRuck Learned how to epically stuff a jab(??) flying dictator move.

• Locked thread