Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Do it ironically posted:

Raw was loving awful jesus, every raw wrestlemania angle is going to be poo poo

AJ vs Shane will save us. Or Nikki vs Maryse.

Feels like this wrestlemania could have been 100x better with just a tiny bit of shuffling around the feuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I coulda watched this but tried to nap instead and only caught the last hourish, sounds like I made the right call.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MacDougall posted:

Hey so I have Ragnarok the Red on my ignore list and I never added him to my ignore list wtf.

Read the announcement and change your password. Some industrious hacker might not have liked his posts.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I thought hackers loved me... :smith:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

Achilles vs Hector is one of the best fights in movies

Just if anyone gets bored, this is the fight, it's only a few minutes and real fun, picks up steam about a minute in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67K9pJsjbQ

sorry about a pro-grapper taking influence from it,

??

?

the movie kind of bombed and was more or less what you would expect from a hollywood version of the illiad e.g., instead of nearly being killed by ajax and being saved by providence hector wins the fight.

i had a version of the director's cut on my hard drive and apart from actually fleshing out ajax's character a bit, there's a great over the top extended version of the sack of troy, complete with greeks gang raping trojan women and smashing babies' heads in in the same shot. i remember going drat, where the gently caress did this poo poo come from.

• Locked thread