Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Nichael posted:

I'm thinking about starting a "DO SOMETHING" good candidate megathread for the mid-Atlantic Delaware/Philly/Maryland region, so we can help people who give a poo poo in at least one specific region. Anyone have good people outside of Delaware who are running? I am fine getting Delawareans on my own.

I can't find a single place of endorsements, but here's one. Bernie, Working Families MD, and Progressive MD all endorsed Ben Jealous for MD Governor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

I'm thinking about starting a "DO SOMETHING" good candidate megathread for the mid-Atlantic Delaware/Philly/Maryland region, so we can help people who give a poo poo in at least one specific region. Anyone have good people outside of Delaware who are running? I am fine getting Delawareans on my own.

How about a thread to coordinate replacing "the opposition" with antifa candidates in the Democrat primaries?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im going to unsticky this for a bit because tbh i think people are less likely to read stickies

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

jokes on you, goons just hate going outside

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Nichael posted:

Help start the Delaware DSA.

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

The weekend of January 20 will be the second women's march. You can check this site to see if there's an event near you

http://www.powertothepolls.com/anniversary.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

How about a thread to coordinate replacing "the opposition" with antifa candidates in the Democrat primaries?

that's what I meant inititally

Ace of Baes posted:

Help start the Delaware DSA.
I don't have time to anymore. Working on this. If anyone is near me, please come. We need a large showing.

• Locked thread