Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

matt hardy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

K E V I N. S T E E N.
E
V
I
N
S
T
E
E
N.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

*bust through the wall, panting heavily*

"Styles...is...buried..."

*sink into floor*

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Accident Underwater posted:

I can't believe they're about to bury Goldberg

Smdh when will the burials end?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Having your top babyface lose at a B-Show PPV that is built like a superhero is a legendarily stupid idea

Some WCW '99-2000 stuff

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

lmao that 50 year old part time goldberg is "top babyface"

How many years until we have a Wrestlemania main event without a part timer just because they've all retired? 2 or 3?

Dont think there is anything inherently wrong with it, you put your biggest draws in the main event

Also I think Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton main events.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Someday Part-Timer Braun Strowman is going to main event a Mania in a world title match

Hell yeah

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

the wind softly whispers into my ear...

...tickling it with cries of "i cant believe they buried aj styles"

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I agree Goldberg kicks rear end

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The year is 2017 and the most over person in wrestling is Matt Hardy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I know this means precisely nothing but loving LMAO at the like/dislike ratio on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVdR0qPOuE

But by all means Vince, double down. Change nothing.

it was good storytelling

kevin owens probably could have taken goldberg but screwed over his former friend and he got his comeuppance for being a dick to the one person that cared about him

i dont understand why people are upset about this other than "b-but part timers!!" which is silly anyway

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Mar 6, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Personally I hate it because it involves Brock Lesnar

Fair enough, I still think people getting upset that Goldberg wrestled "108 seconds" and got the belt are being melodramatic about the whole thing and not paying attention to the booking

jericho gave goldberg the match with the knowledge that owens would win with his help
jericho gets betrayed by owens
owens has a solid gameplan for goldberg and is screwed by the very person who vowed to help him

it works really well and is a great hook for their mania match, screwing owens out of the one thing he cares about

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

MinibarMatchman posted:

it was a 22 second match that made a legit talented guy look like poo poo, it's not creative or entertaining, how is this hard to comprehend? moronic loving writing that was a waste of everyone's time.

it makes people like you upset which is always pretty hilarious tbh

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i cant believe the wwe died they will never recover from this #woah

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i cant believe every wrestler in the wwe is actually bad

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

Hmmmmmm no, it is clearly the wrestler who has had many good matches before who is bad.

I cant believe roman reigns, bayley, and the new day are bad smh

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

You, a mark: Whoa, Bayley's a pretty good wrestler and has that genuine charisma that marks a career babyface.

Me, a woke and intelligent individual: have you considered that she botched.

how could i have been so foolish to think bayley was a good wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Naoto is actually really good

• Locked thread