Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Dr. Faustus posted:

:negative:

Dude. Please.

Our last thread was generally upbeat and positive. I know I struggled at first with the introduction of the Primaries and time being somehow sentient(-ish.) Still, the show continued to be equal parts mind-fuckery, heavy drama, and laughs. The characters remained awesome. We became invested in our awesome little show and we're very happy with the new support it appears to be getting. This isn't a thread for hate-watching.

So I implore you: would you tone down the disdain and condescension, pretty please? I'm a special snowflake and I like my safe space or whatever.

News Time
Here's something:
http://deadline.com/2017/03/12-monkeys-renewed-final-season-premiere-date-binge-1202044781/

Has any show ever been aired in this way on cable/satellite? I'm used to hearing about whole seasons dropping at once on Netflix, but I've never heard of ten episodes over three nights. May 19th is a Friday night, so if I'm still on this work schedule I'll be able to finish up Sunday night/Monday (my days off).

Off the top of my head, Angie Tribeca aired its entire first season in one night, and this was on TBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread