Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Dr. Faustus posted:

:neckbeard:

(Please don't run the show off the rails.)

This is not a show I associate with "Rails" :lsd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Rhyno posted:

Holy poo poo. I'm binge watching Supernatural and in season 4 Todd Stashwick (Deacon) pops up as a Bela Lugosi styled Dracula and he's loving amazing.

Yeah I love this show and Deacon is definitely my favorite character but he'll always be the shapeshifter who was obsessed with Universal Horror to me :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Ramadu posted:

hey guys I'm lookin for a new show to watch is this the show for me?

That depends. This show has a very engaging plot, good characters brought to life by good actors and plenty of other things that make a show good. But at the same time I will be the first to admit, this show is not afraid to get acid-dropping surreal at any moment and that's not something everyone can enjoy

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 11, 2017

• Locked thread