Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
i love to pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

nawcom posted:

Indians discriminate based on skin tone just like the rest of the world - they see fairer, lighter skin as better. Sad but true

this is weirdly upside down in pakistan since they racially profile the light skinned tribals and treat them like poo poo

but at the same time they're weirdly enviously of them which is why poo poo like this goes viral

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37704029

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

hi mami

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

I.C. posted:

These are all very light-skinned ladies. Do darker actresses get trolled? I'm gonna guess no. Also, I'm gonna guess darker gals aren't in the movies.
I'm not trying to start static, but this is weird on many levels to me.

bollywood has a weird hard on for light skinned women, to the point where half the actresses are either mixed race or are like 5th generation afghan/iranian migrants.

• Locked thread