Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
wenger was such a stud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
klopp looks like lee harvey oswald

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Pulis looks a shitload like Simon Day there

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

MrBling posted:

Klopp-stache and Moyes-alien.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
got drat Ranieri used to be a dreamboat. Also lol that Mou was such a poo poo player he never even got the chance to be on a sticker

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Ewar Woowar posted:

Puel and MarkLeslie Hughes are okay in your books then?

They're bad, but not event-horizon bad.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Mesut Ozil autobiography reveals Mourinho called Arsenal star a “coward” at Real Madrid

Ozil is a little bitch:

quote:

Mourinho was unhappy with a perceived lack of effort Ozil was putting in during a match – and called him out for it.

“You think two beautiful passes are enough… You think you’re so good that fifty percent is enough,” Mourinho tells Ozil in the book.

“He pauses. Stares at me with his dark brown eyes. I stare back. Like two boxers at the stare-down before the first round. He shows no emotion. Just waits for a response from me. How much I hate him right now. And I love Mourinho actually.”

Ozil then threw his shirt at Mourinho and urged the Portuguese boss, now manager at Manchester United, to wear it instead.

“Oh, are you giving up now? You’re such a coward,” Mourinho argued.

“What do you want? To creep under the beautiful, warm shower? Shampoo your hair? To be alone? Or do you want to prove to your fellow players, the fans out there, and me, what you can do.”

Surprising no one, Ozil opted for the shower.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

I don't know if this is a translation error but that reads like some sort of homosexual fanfic

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Gigi Galli posted:

I don't know if this is a translation error but that reads like some sort of homosexual fanfic

Here you go:

TheBigAristotle posted:

Mesut Ozil autobiography reveals Mourinho called Arsenal star a “coward” at Real Madrid

Ozil is a little bitch:

Surprising no one, Ozil opted for the shower... followed quickly by Mourinho.

Edit: For better content, it's been 15 years since Bergkamp scored this beauty against Newcastle.

Shoren fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Mar 2, 2017

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't understand how people read whole pages of that retarded writing in footballer "auto"biographies

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Who the gently caress would read Ozil's autobiography lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

oliwan posted:

I don't understand how people read whole pages of that retarded writing in footballer "auto"biographies

Same here tbh, give me a 1000 post mdt any day

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

PirateBob posted:

Who the gently caress would read Ozil's autobiography lol

Ozil bought two to read

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lol

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Ninpo posted:

Ozil bought two to read

:laugh:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ninpo posted:

Ozil bought two to read

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
stoke vs boro is gona be the most depressing boring game this season except if boro win then it will be fully sick.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

stoke vs boro is gona be the most depressing boring game this season except if boro win then it will be fully sick.

I'm sure boro will suddenly begin scoring goals and winning away games anytime now

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

julian assflange posted:

I'm sure boro will suddenly begin scoring goals and winning away games anytime now

this would be fully sick, imagine the scenes if traore learns how to shoot and then he leaves us at the end of the season for 200 billion pounds and we get relegated the season after.

can just see the headlines now

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

you could not pay me to watch that match

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

straight up brolic posted:

you could not pay me to watch that match

last week was boro vs palace and boro played 5 at the back and no adama traore, I'm not sure how this can be worse but I'm sure it will be.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The first ever (-1) - (-1) draw.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Stoke are safe and on holiday already, place your bets on over 0.5 and boro to win

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Boro might end the season scoring .5 per game.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Ninpo posted:

Stoke are safe and on holiday already, place your bets on over 0.5 and boro to win

i see a 1-1 draw but im a stupid idiot

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

The first ever (-1) - (-1) draw.

It can't be worse than Villa v Stoke, the game with 0 shots on target. The game that got me to call dignitas so I could die with dignity.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Byolante posted:

It can't be worse than Villa v Stoke, the game with 0 shots on target. The game that got me to call dignitas so I could die with dignity.

If I remember right someone counted up the amount of time the ball was in play for that match and it was like 50 minutes or something insanely low like that.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

can't be any worse than the Stoke-Villa game a few years back

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

can't be any worse than the Stoke-Villa game a few years back

If I remember right someone counted up the amount of time the ball was in play for that match and it was like 50 minutes or something insanely low like that

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Im just worried it could be as bad as the Stoke vs Villa game from a couple of years ago

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
now that we've all said it's gona be poo poo it'll end up being a 5 goal thriller with 3 red cards and a pitch invasion

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
A few new rule changes are going to be trialled in england next season and maybe the FA cup this season

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/03/video-technology-game-changing-incidents-trial-english-football

quote:

The use of video technology for game-changing incidents will be trialled in English football next season, almost certainly including the FA Cup from the third round, it has been confirmed, while next weekend’s FA Cup quarter-finals could feature a fourth substitution if they go to extra time.

A raft of new exploratory measures, including sin-bins, removing automatic yellow cards for players who give away penalty kicks and even a change in the order of penalty-taking in shootouts were announced at the annual general meeting of the International Football Association Board (Ifab), the game’s law-making body.

Details of the Var plans remain unclear, with Glenn confirming that trials are still experimenting with a variety of models, including video referees working in a remote match centre. But there was general confidence that the schemes are working, with time taken to make decisions consistently reducing. The Vars will adjudicate on four criteria adjudged to have game-changing influence: red cards, goals, penalty kicks and cases of mistaken identity.

Meanwhile players will no longer in any circumstances receive a yellow card if they give away a penalty while making a genuine attempt to play the ball. Electronic devices will also be allowed in technical areas, for use when reviewing an incident that may have caused a player serious injury. Furthermore there will be trials that look to change the order in which penalties are taken in a shootout, with the conventional Team A, Team B order – ABAB – being replaced by ABBA.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think anything being replaced by ABBA has ever worked out for the best

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

If I remember right someone counted up the amount of time the ball was in play for that match and it was like 50 minutes or something insanely low like that

lol

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lemon posted:

Im just worried it could be as bad as the Stoke vs Villa game from a couple of years ago

that was loving traumatic

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Lol. My Red Devils will get brutally exposed as frauds against Chelsea.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

PirateBob posted:

Lol. My Red Devils will get brutally exposed as frauds against Chelsea.

Yeah they are really hell bent on being in the Europa league next year.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Zlatan said Mings jumped into his elbow...

Class

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CyberPingu posted:

Class

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Class

Mings also denied stamping on his head so that's sorted then.

• Locked thread