Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Few things I haven't been able to clear up ...

Why does Edward call himself "Cool Rick?"

Which one is the older brother? In the family videos, there are times they look the same age (motorcycles) and times where one appears to be a couple years older (whooping around the bbq). I believe John is the older brother because he's more mature and less naive and Edward is less responsible. But my wife argues that "Cool Rick" is a big brother nickname and that Edward is always looking out for John, his younger brother.

Also, my favorite scene is Ichabod and John, cuddling in the woods.

One thing that confused me was John smiling when he shoots Leslie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I don't believe he wanted to do it, based on his expression when his dad told him.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Yeah after watching it the second time I was surprised how early some of the plot points were introduced that don't really become important until later. Also agree there is no fat left to trim. Every scene contributes to the story or character development.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
"Locker room talk", is older than me, probably older than any of us.

• Locked thread