Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

What team is the Bisping of the NBA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
NFL drug testing is a joke. You have to look like a comic book character to get caught.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

UnfurledSails posted:

What team is the Bisping of the NBA?

If you're going for an aging gatekeeper that suddenly becomes champion, the Dallas Mavericks circa 2011 are a pretty good pick.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Trast posted:

NFL drug testing is a joke. You have to look like a comic book character to get caught.

laron landry has been and will continue to be for clean sport

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

laron landry has been and will continue to be for clean sport

Wow, that's what Laron Landry looks like now? I used to watch him play at LSU when he was only middleweight Alistair Overeem.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
What the gently caress. His arms are bigger than my chest.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I bet the tow truck driver thought the person who told him to go take it away was taking the piss.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Double yellows, scarlet for him.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They don't get towed like I get towed.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Remember when Justin Bieber got a ticket for going 120 on the freeway and someone freedom of informationed the calls to the police and they were all like there's some sort of... a space car... driving very fast

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Is he even in Ireland at the moment or has one of his cronies borrowed his car and gotten it compounded?

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

LOL Famous as he is Dublin's tow/clamping bastards are even more tenacious and brash than the man himself

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

willie_dee posted:

Is he even in Ireland at the moment or has one of his cronies borrowed his car and gotten it compounded?

Going by his social media he's been home for his nephew's christening so he got it clamped himself.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
lol nice car tho

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Werdum vs overeem @ 213

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
GSP doesn't want to fight until october, and bisping wants to fight July 8 and says he isn't waiting that long

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

GSP doesn't want to fight until october, and bisping wants to fight July 8 and says he isn't waiting that long

he must hate money

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

eric posted:

he must hate money

Or he's trying to find a back door out of the general :colbert: which greeted the announcement of the GSP fight.

Really, the Romero fight is the fight that Bisping should be taking. Hype money aside, if GSP wants a fight at middleweight it should be against Silva, Hendricks, Jacare, or Rockhold.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
GSP vs jacare would be cool as hell to watch I think. But the only real MW fight for him is obviously nick Diaz.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Tyron is offering to fight him in July

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Werdum vs overeem @ 213

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

ah drat sorry, bisping broke his finger trying to speed dial dana at the speed of light when he heard about the possibility of the most anticipated fight of all time. looks like he's going to have to wait until october.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

he will wait if he has to probably, i think hes just trying to disrupt mr pierres preparation ... any port in a storm

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it iz ze hardest fight of his carrurr, he will not be rushed

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

it iz ze hardest fight of his carrurr, he will not be rushed

Then he needs to retire the nickname. Not that anyone but Buffer calls him by it over the acronym, but still.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Is it an official offer through iMessage?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Tyron isn't cool enough to have an iphone.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tyron Woodley is the kind of person who strikes me as thinking iPhones are extremely cool, actually

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
i like iphones. tyron woodley sucks though

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Bubba Smith posted:

That's interesting, I don't care for the iPhone and generally like Woodley most of the time.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
DOn't forget to get your picks in for phoneweight this weekend to tell everyone which kind of phone you have or like

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/847195417758576642

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
stipe's belt looks like a tiara

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

That's an elegant one strap Stipe has on.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Werdum vs overeem @ 213

A rematch of the greatest fight of all time. Wonferful

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Bubba Smith posted:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Gone, what was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

kensei posted:

Gone, what was it?

It was a pic of a poster for UFC 211

• Locked thread