Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/836988911511617537

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
if you aren't excited for that fight, i don't know what to tell you. also gently caress romero.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

its for the best

this is not even the worst time that this has happened so i dont know why everyone is getting up in arms about it. does anyone remember brock lesnar? hell they gave bj a shot at the ww title against hughes after losing the the title elimanator because georges was hurt and they knew itd be a cool fight. this has been happening forever.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

willie_dee posted:

I think its steroids.

Theres a Testosterone steroid going round at the moment that is in and out of your system in 12 hours, if you microdose it well enough you can not get caught 9/10, and its very easy to test yourself to see if you are about to fail on those 1/10 times. I think he's been micro dosing, and an early pre fight test came up that he couldn't pass because he couldn't get the steroids out of his system and cut weight at the same time, so suddenly it's

"oh no let's take him immediately to a hospital, not inform the ufc, hide him there, oh dear he cant be tested? thats a shame, well it was a weight cut problem"

Dana White even said that they went awol and that if they had let the ufc Dr's see him instead of running to a hospital (not even the closest one iirc) the fight could of happened, but then, so would of the testing.

:tinfoil:

laid back, with my mind on my steroids and my steroids on my mind

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

see i don't really see this. silva is getting older yes but i don't think he's drastically declined at all. it's just that when he was champ middleweight was the biggest loving garbage fire in the ufc and last generation's fighters were as flawed as anderson was. now we've got old man silva who never learned how to wrestle or lead getting beat the gently caress up by studs go figure. look at all the people anderson beat in his prime and tell me who wasn't an embarrassment by today's standards?

this is among the dumbest things i've seen posted here in awhile, and mobn posted like 100 times last month

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

chaleski posted:

Anderson was... always bad?

it's pretty amazing that a 38 year old man can snap his leg in half and then lose a few decisions (and win some too) and then he was never really that great anyway, despite finishing a ton of great fighters

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Im really sad someone had to post reach is an advantage

its amazing that some people dont understand this, let alone are demanding peer reviewed studies of the subject

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Also if youre a short person, the other guy might try and punch you, only to find you below where he expects you to be. Hes punching thin air

this is some goku level poo poo

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Southpaugh posted:

Lots of lovely twitter level takes about reach in the thread, yes obviously its important but its not the only factor in a fight.

well this just cant be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

Football is the most roided out sport on earth

There's an obvious correlation between "how much money is involved" and "how many steroids are involved". Also Football is the only sport where I'm kind of cool with steroids because the whole sport and its schedule is insane. Imagine what those guys go through each game, and then do it for 17+ weeks (with a week off at some point).

• Locked thread