Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
That scene made me briefly feel bad for being an MMA fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
I can't believe I let myself get excited for a Khabib fight.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

agreed .. but only if they do the flippy thing every so often. yall remmeber that one that was like a huge block of cheese that sent stuff flying like 20ft in the air

There were three of them in three different weight classes. Toro, T-Minus, and El Matador.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

That fight holds the all time record for widest gap between boringness of the fight and awesomeness of the finish.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Eddie Bravo could beat Michael Bisping.

I would watch the hell out of a sub grappling match between these two. Do it as a superfight at EBI. I would predict Eddie wins by overtime submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Chichevache posted:

I would like to see Rumble on PEDs. :stonk:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we already have.

• Locked thread