Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I wish GSP luck against the toughest opponent of his career, Michael Bisping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I.N.R.I posted:

Good news ... lando is fighting in ufc 209

I think that's why people are suggesting it, Lando is already on the card and has already made weight. The UFC might be more interested in Michael Johnson though because he's the last one to beat Tony Ferguson. I think the title fight will be totally cancelled though, a lot of guys say they want to step in on Twitter

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I think more effort would have been made to salvage the interim LW fight if it was headlining the card, like Joe Soto getting a title shot.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

TheKingslayer posted:

Has it come out exactly what Khabib was in the hospital for?

Being scared, homie

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Dangersim posted:

I heard the fight was bad

It was insanely bad, and one of the worst UFC title fights ever without exaggeration, however much of the rest of the card was very good.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Detroit_Dogg posted:

How bad was the title fight

There were 11 total strikes landed by both men combined in the first round, and 16 in the second. The third and fifth rounds are the only times where anything actually happened in the fight.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Dillashaw embraced the snake in the grass thing so expect to hear that a lot

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I also generally do not watch TUF anymore but I could be convinced to do so with this season depending on how sexy Cody Garbrandt's trash talk ends up

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

cis autodrag posted:

i fell asleep during woodley wonderboy. should i bother to rewatch it? sure doesn't seem like it from the last couple of pages.

Unless you need a sleep aid again I would pass. Woodley knocked him down with like 30 seconds left, watch a gif of that and you've got most of the action in the entire fight.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Rothwell got USADA'd:

https://twitter.com/marc_raimondi/status/839258401548926976

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Patrick Spens posted:

Gone now, what did it say?

He said it was BS and that's not even his mom and then somebody probably told him what the Onion is

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Nierbo posted:

Maia still isn't booked for a fight?

He's fighting Jorge Masvidal at UFC 211 in May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They don't get towed like I get towed.

• Locked thread