Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

"Who else thinks it would be cool if Connor went to UFC 209, and khabib wins and says "I want to fight your Irish chicken" and Connor enters the octagon and says "you'll do fookin noothin""

Do we have a thread for bad youtube comments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bubba Smith posted:

Those are mostly Jon Jones being a fuckup, which he is, but I don't really see much that makes him mean.

Hector Lombard is an rear end in a top hat. jon Jones.. eh, he's a pothead who likes to pet his exotic cat. Even when he goes on Instagram and calls his fans ugly or whatever he does, usually it's cause they started it.

Do you have a class project to see what happens when you post the most indefensibly retarded opinions online or what

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNg4-kc1s

This is the only time I have enjoyed Eddie Bravo talking. It's a really funny breakdown of his rematch vs Royler Gracie

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

jay z's sedan posted:

Cody brings a small child into the ring with him after every fight then ritualistically murders them and eats their liver and genitals.

Hey bud your word document is in the other window

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah I think Conor's schtick is pretty annoying. Chael was entertaining in a Carnival Barker kinda way.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eh, I just think a lot of it is really fake and cringeworthy. Great fighter though.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, I don't know why it annoys me so much. I think it's because I'm in sales and I'm constantly dealing with people's fake personalities all day. I was fine with Chael doing it because at least it reminded me of an old timey snakeoil/monorail salesman.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I wish Nate Diaz beat him up twice.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Oh Lordy Mod Keven is here. Hide your weed.

*Runs and checks cigar box with Property of Gumbel ONLY written on it*

Dammit Keven!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Man I was about to lay down a scathing rant about how dumb you are then I noticed the W and relaxed.

Glad we got an update on your reading comprehension skills.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Troxartas posted:

Jesus why do people write articles like that? I know just copy/pasting a tweet isn't enough, but every other line is a lame joke with a link to explain said joke

You don't actually have to write articles like that.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, they really need expanded rosters and an extra bye week. The owners keep the numbers down so they don't have to pay as many people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Another really terrible poster.

Please stop bringing yourself up all the time

• Locked thread