Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[mike goldberg voice] KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV REMAINS UNDEFEATED!!!

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Javier Mendez on Cain

quote:

He’s been more enjoying time with his wife and he did an airbnb, those rentals that you rent. He’s got one in arizona that he’s fixing up to rent, so he’s been doing that and spending time with his wife and his child. He’s been doing more family stuff. He comes in the gym on a rare occasion, but he’s slowly coming back into it. He’s not jumping on board to do anything, he’s just taking his time. I know that may (13) is something they’re looking at, but realistically cain is not gonna fight on short notice. He’s not gonna fight without an eight-week training camp. So I look at it like if he’s hardly ever coming into the gym now because he has other business things he has to take care of, I don’t see him fighting (soon). I see him fighting two times this year, but I don’t see him fighting in may because of the time frame

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Whens the last time DC pulled out of a fight?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Jones is built perfectly for those in close elbows he throws. I forgot how great the gustaffson fight was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1Sv7jAenE/?taken-by=fightcentral_mma

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Maia still isn't booked for a fight?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
UFC March - Sensational performance from the negro

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

cis autodrag posted:

Negus82 is a fighter?

He's a troll
http://imgur.com/a/ZsqDl

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I remember Shane Carwin was making a comeback. What became of that debacle?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow, an engineer and a dad. Class act all the way when he knocked out a skateboarder in a car park.

'car park'? You're aussie?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
JDS is the best.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Dan Didio posted:

I don't think I've ever read anything funnier than Artem Lobov claiming he's the hardest hitting 145-er, or Artem Lobov criticizing Aldo for winning a title belt.

He certainly does hit hard, but his plodding footwork and low energy style seems to make me think he's a big country wannabe.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

quote:

Lobov had a good job with Bank of America and progressing along that path was his priority. With a masters degree in finance already to his name, he was in the process of doing his CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exams when the success of one of his team-mates convinced him to abandon his aspirations for a career in banking.
Conor McGregor counts Lobov as his main sparring partner and a key member of his team. McGregor’s achievements in MMA have been unprecedented for an Irishman. When Lobov saw that earning a successful living in the sport had become tangible, he quit his job and followed in McGregor’s footsteps.

Hmmmm, wouldn't really say hes followed in Conors footsteps.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Dan Didio posted:

“I want everyone to say ‘who the hell is this guy',"

Mission accomplised, my Russian friend.

lol. If only it was 'who the fook is this guy'

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

holy gently caress lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVUPUcbJfw

• Locked thread