Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Struve denied it on twitter. Said he is still healing from shoulder surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Peter Sobotta claims that Emil "Palhares killer" Meek is ducking him..

quote:

Last Wednesday the UFC offered me to fight Emil Valhalla Meek in Stockholm. In over twenty professional fights, I have never backed down from any challenge – I fought James Wilks in Canada in only my sophomore UFC fight, I took on Borys Mankowski in Warsaw and faced Kyle Noke in Australia. Needless to say, I accepted the fight in a heartbeat.

I was shocked and disappointed to learn a few hours ago that Meek has turned down the fight.

HE CALLS HIMSELF VALHALLA! In Norse mythology, Valhalla is the final destination for all warriors who have proven their bravery and who have died in battle. I had a lot of respect for Meek going into the fight, because he had the guts to take on Toquinho, one of the most difficult style-matchups in the welterweight division. Now that he starts turning down fights, he should better be looking for a new nickname as well. Valhalla is only for brave warriors. Meek is wielding a large axe, but apparently he has small balls!

• Locked thread