Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Two scoops of bullshit in every rovert post!

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING...361347814313984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinibarMatchman
Jun 1, 2011

Insect posse
will be crushed

LOL Magnus.

Does anyone have that gif of the hilariously dramatic Bruce Pritchard spot were the camera slowly pans around him and it says something like "A LEGEND RETURNS"

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

God look at him, he really looks like he doesn't want to be there

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

postin levels------its over 9000!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=151E65Gld94

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

DJExile posted:

God look at him, he really looks like he doesn't want to be there

Looks like he's plotting to murder Grado. Can't say I blame him.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Didn't Magnus go from being their number one shill to making GBS threads all over the company once he left?

Adorable

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Didn't Magnus go from being their number one shill to making GBS threads all over the company once he left?

Adorable

Magnus toed the company line but it was really Eric Young who was blowing up on critics

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Adorable

Yuuup
http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna-im...in-uks-fighting

There was a relatively recent interview (I forget with whom, maybe Jim Ross) where he said he had heat with Eric Bischoff.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Your voice may have changed but your breath is still the same.

My goodness, Hot Stuff!

Strawberry Panda posted:

Dave says this is fake. Neither he nor Satin would use Impact management as a source for WWE or ROH information.

You wouldn't use TNA management as a source for TNA.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Gonzo McFee posted:

You wouldn't use TNA management as a source for TNA.

TNA shouldn't use TNA management as a source for TNA.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

And if I'm gonna cry, I don't need your shoulder.

Given Mickie now works for WWE, and Magnus seems to be wrestling in the UK more and more. It must be tough for a married couple.

I know the wrestling life is tough on couples, but it must be especially hard when you are both wrestlers, and you work for different companies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

BrigadierSensible posted:

Given Mickie now works for WWE, and Magnus seems to be wrestling in the UK more and more. It must be tough for a married couple.

I know the wrestling life is tough on couples, but it must be especially hard when you are both wrestlers, and you work for different companies.

Frankly it seems like the best of both worlds (disregarding that no one should ever work for TNA).

You're both wrestlers, so you understand the industry and the lifestyle, but you're not in the same company being subject to all the horseshit that entails. Being married, in the same company, but on different brands seems like it'd be harder to me.

«28 »