Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

keevo posted:

:getin:

What will Paige's name be when she's inevitably on TNA?

Sheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

TNA and WWE definitely upped their game to reclaim the title of most disgusting promotion in the last few months. ROH may have stripped the dumbest promotion from TNA though, although AAA might hold both titles. It's hard to say.

God damnit do i have to read every thread now for lovely business practices or is there one that consolidates all of them?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

It's dumb because of the amount of suspension of disbelief. TV you clearly know is fake. Wrestling you're trying to convince yourself is still sort of a sport with rules and athletes. It'd be like if LeBron played in different basketball leagues and had a different character in each.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I cannot loving believe this is all happening again

My question here is does this mean Spike TV isn't being rebranded to Paramount TV anymore?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

"What would your dad say?"
"Don't bring my dad into this!"
"Okay, but what would your dad say?"

Such a boring storyline lol.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I used to let my friends taser me in college. Just something people do on drugs.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Wazzu posted:

Your advertising cannot. Your commentators can.

Many Indy posters breach this when they say stuff like "WWE's Mr. Kennedy! Mr. Anderson"

Yeah I saw one flier that advertised WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi. Don't think you can use the WWE brand to advertise your show.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I love how the Hardys came up with a storyline where they win every tag team title and all the promotions said, "Yeah, sounds good!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Testekill posted:

And here I was thinking TNA were imbeciles, not actively malicious.

Dave says this is fake. Neither he nor Satin would use Impact management as a source for WWE or ROH information.

• Locked thread