Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Aron Rex posted:

Impact Wrestling's management has done what a few people were scared to do -- give me a microphone on live TV. Now I am not going to stand out here and talk about glass ceilings and brass rings and any other kind of cliche. I am going to do what I always have done and that is come out here and tell the truth. I am going to speak with full disclosure and for those that used to employ me -- don't worry, because this is not about you. This is about something near and dear to my heart, something that I've always put first and foremost in my career: the paying customer, the supporter of professional wrestling, the fans. Over the course of the past five years, me having this philosophy, some people have labeled me too entertaining to receive opportunities to compete for world titles. But remember this, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, no matter what any majority shareholder, CEO, or authority figure may want you to believe, anyone who has ever set foot in any ring has always worked directly for all of you.

So, Impact, here we are.

Let's talk about opportunity. Now, there are some that are preordained to receive opportunity after opportunity after opportunity and in the process not only is your intelligence insulted but your opinions are thrown out the window. There are others that on an even playing field seize opportunity. Right here on Impact Wrestling, right here in TNA, this is the proving ground where a talent can pass or fail, succeed or not succeed, based on talent alone.

Do we really need proof? I'll give you proof: EC3, Drew Galloway, Bobby Lashley, I mean there's even a guy called Brother Nero that I hear everybody talking about but I haven't met him but he sounds pretty good. You get my point.

When I first came here there was a graphic that said 'he's doing it his way.' This is my way: even playing field, take and sieze opportunity, exercise and realize my full potential. ... But mark my words, my way is simply proving it here. And my way is not only going to change the landscape but is going to change the very template of our industry. And for those of you that know me personally you know I'm telling the truth.

I've been called many names over the years. I'm going to keep it real with you guys -- my name is Aron and as of right now, as of this second, Aron Rex's new home is Impact Wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

holy poo poo how is this loving show worse

the part where pritchard mentioned john cena was laughable. how can you even begin to take potshots at a guy who is more valuable than all of the horrific talent combined

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol @ saying "EC3 should be one of the biggest stars in the world" haha ok. I understand being pissed about how bad the company comes off now but jesus christ the grand majority of the surviving roster are still in TNA because they're loving bad

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Reby is having a meltdown on twitter. Fun stuff.

how is this a "meltdown" when she's right about all this poo poo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol @ suing senor benjamin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LOL Magnus.

Does anyone have that gif of the hilariously dramatic Bruce Pritchard spot were the camera slowly pans around him and it says something like "A LEGEND RETURNS"

• Locked thread