Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I guess they really are gonna do a reboot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Eddie Kingston is probably next

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its like they they think they can fill the goodwill meter enough to access Russo mode and then everyone makes money.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RZApublican posted:

Do the Hardy's like Russo? Because if so Jarrett's throwing one hell of a hail mary pass here.

If the Hardys stick around, this will be the first time sober jeff and sober russo ever interacted.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

skaboomizzy posted:

Time is a flat circle.

time is a table and the experience is water being poured upon it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Owls are merciless predators that will not hesitate to gash you up and extract your still warm insides out for a snack while it waits for the local deer population to age up enough it can pick those off.

oh and they're immortal.

So I'm saying TNA is going to kill us all and feast on the corpse of the world.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

whiteyfats posted:

Probably says something that I've never heard of Homefront, Red Faction Armageddon or uDraw.

Homefront went out with 0 hype, and was loving upsetting to play.
Red Faction Armageddon decided you didn't really need destroyable structures(like all good Red Faction games) and no one cared to buy it.
I don't even know what a udraw is other than they put a lot of money into it and my local gamestop was throwing them in the dumpster.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

let me know when the YT link is up for this show, I gotta see it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

Stars/Knockouts I have genuinely no knowledge of:

Sienna, McKenzie, Brandi Rhodes, Rosemary, Laurel Van Ness, Allie, Eli Drake, Braxton Sutter, Caleb Konley, Marche Rocket, Luster The Legend, Adam Thornstowe, Andrew Everett.

Seriously who are any of these people?

E:vvv OK yeah I should have realized that :downs: I thought they both left already though?

Sienna - Allysin Kay of SHINE and SHIMMER fame. Very good. Should be in NXT.
McKenzie,
Brandi Rhodes - Cody's shouldn't be wrestling wife.
Rosemary - another SHIMMER alum, can't remember her real name off the top of my head
Laurel Van Ness - Canadian Tough Enough contestant.
Allie - Cherry Bomb of SHIMMER and SHINE fame
Eli Drake - some dork
Braxton Sutter - Pepper Parks of CZW fame, IRL husband to Allie
Caleb Konley - indie dude, Gabe really wanted this guy
Marche Rocket - Chicago Indie, best remembered being part of the Trios team that Chikara fans really dug.
Luster The Legend,
Adam Thornstowe,
Andrew Everett - The dude you always saw get pinned in Trevor Lee matches.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

:cheers:

were one of these guys one of the edge clones? "Edgeheads" i think?

No that was Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. Both ostensibly employed by WWE.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Rosemary was Courtney Rush I think. LvN is Chelsea Green. And Gabe had Caleb Conley for years...

Yeah but not the body Caleb we all know and love today.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wish Reby was my mom. Straight fire.

Wait, actually my mom's pretty cool. I wish Reby was my other mom.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how loving hard is it to just be the company that books that people that won't/can't work for WWE?

According to TNA, really drat hard.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Remember that one time they did that six sided cage deal where you had to climb out through the roof and:
1. The cage was made of giant red bars so nobody watching from home could see a goddamn thing
2.Homicide was so fat and out of shape he couldn't make it out of the cage

plus the whole thing swayed enough you thought it was going to collapse. I wonder if they still have that thing around. I'd put it in my backyard to piss off my neighbors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gg JJ, get Crash Lucha over but keep cutting TNA's nuts off at every other turn.

• Locked thread