Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
That won't be cheap to fix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Well atleast their new dead spouse show pony is from a guy who died in combat and not at a gun range

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Sergg posted:

Didn't the government end up profiting off of TARP?

Millions of Americans got turbofucked but yes the government and banks made plenty of money.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

I raise your Iowa thing with a Biden thing. I mean, I don't even know where to start with this one. It seems like everyone's happy but holy gently caress this story.

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/837051638372249601

Keepin' it in the family

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Does anyone think they actually punished SEALs for that

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I guess their punishment is getting to go on bad missions and dying

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
the Russians really did win the Cold War. wow.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
It's strange enough watching Lindsey Graham occasionally take non-terrible positions, I don't know if I could take Chaffetz suddenly getting a spine.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Woof Blitzer posted:

The Steve Jobs health plan.

Good enough for a billionaire, good enough for you!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Everyone involved is probably guilty of violating the Logan Act

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

They are making a warhead a month, but are incredibly chaotic. Iran is on the cusp of being a nuclear power while having a functional economy. They're similar threats. At the scale of countries America can wail on if we're out for violence.

Iran becoming a nuclear power is the best thing that could happen for us in the ME.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

That's reallly a custome title there. Backstory?

some sh/sc sperg got really mad one day that no one cared about his paranoia so like 10 people got this av

vvvv nice

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Where there's smoke there is sometimes fire but either way you get up and investigate it and not sit on your rear end and keep screaming that nothing is wrong because you don't want to admit that your kid is playing with matches

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Every hour of Trump's Presidency spent defending itself is an hour its not doing some other repugnant poo poo. The only question is, how long can Trump keep making mistakes? I'm betting until he strokes out.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Genocide Tendency posted:

What do you call competing rallies/protests where its just autistic screeching at each other?

Army/Navy Game

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
It is only a matter of time before any sufficiently advanced state develops nukes and ICBMs if they really want them

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
DEATH TO BROCCOLI
DEATH TO ILLEGALS WHO GROW BROCCOLI
PROUD CHRISTIAN MOM 2020

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I would gorge myself on bourbon chicken and rice until I popped I think

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
saw that picture and went to the other room and motorboated my wife god bless america

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

oh my god i cant actually tell the difference on some

My @TeamCavuto interview re: North Korea is reliant on China. China is eroding the US manufacturing sector is being honored by the legendary @BarbaraJWalters will be TWO HOURS. Fantastic show, great price.

Congratulations to @ehasselbeck on her shows to me. A dummy who is talking about religion; we're talking about celebrity weight loss on my debate performance- it got NOTHING!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
the robots will pay in bitcoins

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
well when he gets out he'll have a nice job as a Breitbart IT guy

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
You say chains, I say stylish bracelets!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Yeah that pilot not firing pretty much hosed Turkey

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The only group in Russia that isn't a bunch of drugged out alcoholics are the Muslims

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Shepard Smith soon to be reporting from an 'undisclosed location'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I hear this fungus is so bad Madagascar shut down it's port

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Woof Blitzer posted:

Democrats will find a way to gently caress up an obvious slam-dunk like this. As is the party standard.

Pretty much. They'll run Booker or someone else completely in the pockets of pharma and get this hung around their neck.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

bird food bathtub posted:

I'd be OK with keeping Somalia the way it is as long as we deported every "taxation is theft" style slack-jawed dumbfuck or Ayn Rand worshiping waste of oxygen boot-strappy ubermensch there so they can see the end result of their beliefs.

Outside of that, yeah the place could use some help.

Im completely down with sending every anti-vaccine rear end in a top hat there too so they can enjoy the lack of societal benefit that they so desperately want.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Pretty certain you spend more time at barber college than a police academy and barbers aren't often recruiting from military dudes either

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
lol this is retarded why are people even bothering with this

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

How do cops not have time and resources for quality training?

When I did my COMBAT DEPLOYMENT TRAINING I had to make sacrifices to get quality COMBAT LIFESAVER TRAINING - my unit adapted. Someone else played video games and jerked offin my barracks room, someone else sat at the armory staring at a weapon they cleaned the day before. WE ADAPTED. loving lazy pigs GET A REAL JOB.

1 part "we get what we pay for" and 1 part "OUR HEROES CAN DO NO WRONG THE DARK SKINNED PERSON OBVIOUSLY HAD IT COMING"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I still cant believe Maddow and crew were dumb enough to do literally anything with 11 year old tax returns

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hate to break this to them but we arent ever going to win in afghanistan or iraq or any other shithole we send dudes to go die in

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Short of Trump committing outright tax fraud, what is there to uncover that is going to harm him? Not a single vote is going to be changed based on the contents of his tax returns. The time for that was during the Republican primary.

There is all sorts of heinous poo poo actually being done now but nope, taxes!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Solaris 2.0 posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39083799

I want to break this down.

The first guy:
"Trump will make me rich"

Second guy is a coal miner

So understandable he voted for Trump.

'More control over healthcare' - the retiree

"She welcomes Mr Trump's efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare as "extremely important". And while she also supports Mr Trump's tough immigration policies, she sees his push of an alternative system as one of the best things he's done so far."

She will be disappointed. Will still vote Trump in 2020.

the lawyer

Seems to care only about guns...and just guns. Nothing else.

I'm not sure what the Democrat strategy is to reach these people in 2018/2020. I think personally most people who went Trump are a lost cause. I personally believe the Democratic strategy should instead focus on getting people who would normally vote R to be disillusioned and stay home (because they lost their healthcare, still have no jobs, and their life isn't objectively better), while maximizing turn out of everyone else, especially those who lean Democratic.

The problem is the Democrats spent the last 16 years of Democrat presidencies loving their own base and the secret is out.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

Not Berning enough for thou? The reality is Perez is quite progressive and Republicans acted like he was the loving devil when Obama nominated him. He also has more experience running a large organization than Ellison does which is pretty important when you're trying to take the country back from Donnie Dumbfuck and Friends. But of course none of that matters because I saw some memes this morning from some idiots who never cared about politics until they bought into Bernie's cult of personality and probably didn't show up to vote, so now I'm conflicted.

Republicans acted like everyone was the devil if Obama nominated them but by all means continue crying about Bernie loving Sanders

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Now all we need is a few Democrats willing to reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship and give the Republicans carte blanche!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Let's be honest: What's going to be left to defend and secure at the end of all this?

The rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The Democratic Party would be better off if no one named Clinton or Obama ever appeared to represent them again. Shitheels like Pelosi definitely got to go too but the Clintons and Obama are walking, talking personifications of the party not only failing it's base, but actively making GBS threads on it.

• Locked thread