Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's a fine glue horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Headlines that make me laugh during a meeting.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Guys, what if so many of Trump's original people resign or quit that the normal ones see an opportunity to do some good that they take up those vacant positions?

Like in a year we're all thankful to have to have the crazies out for less crazy people.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's cool when the US President talks poo poo about tv ratings for a reality show.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm curious as to why he doesn't use the @POTUS handle for these stream-of-consciousness tweets. I've got an idea that he feels the office is beneath him or that Trump the brand is far more potent than the US presidency. Speaking at his supporters through that handle isn't adding credibility to the man himself.

I dunno. Just a few thoughts I have.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

shyduck posted:

I think tweets from @POTUS are official public record, so his staff probably doesn't want him near it. Like tweets can't be deleted etc

Yes that makes perfect sense. Thanks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Has a National Security Advisor resigned and the AG recused themselves within a previous president's 100 days or hell first year?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i love that they're scrambling now

Whatever makes life real hard for Steven Bannon is good in my book.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

What the hell happened to the guy?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Went to Berkeley, Hailed Trump, started poo poo. From there events get fuzzy, but piss was involved.

On one hand I don't like seeing people drawing blood over this poo poo on the other hand I don't go to a small Kentucky town berating the locals.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

so wait is trump freaking out about being wiretapped a result of him learning about the FISA warrant?

As far I'm aware there is no proof his phones were tapped

Per New York Times

quote:

Mr. Trump’s demand for a congressional investigation appears to be based, at least in part, on unproved claims by Breitbart News and conservative talk radio hosts that secret warrants were issued authorizing the tapping of the phones of Mr. Trump and his aides at Trump Tower in New York.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

Hope for #2, still happy with #3, absolutely don't give a poo poo if it's #1. I also wouldn't care if Barry and Joe ran Donnie over with a Trans-Am and threw Melania into the gutter where she belongs.

If it's #1, well that's the worst case scenario. Let's hope it's not the first.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I don't get how it takes countries so long to stand up things like ICBMs. Not that it isn't complex, but you're working backward from a thing you know to be possible.

Doesn't matter. The industries used to build those things could not be in a mature enough state to create one.

We could hand the Chinese a copy of the Raptor power plant and they still wouldn't be able to build a copy. It would be a huge advancement for metallurgy and propulsion engineering for them yea but yea. They're not going to make a like for like motor any time soon.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Ok yea I'll believe it when it all surfaces.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Broccoli loving owns.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Not even going to pretend that if I were president, the kitchen staff would keep like three Tombstone pizzas on hand at all times.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That is my rich man fantasy: a chef on call 24/7.

Oh man I would love to ring up some dude and be like hey pal mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings, and a frozen pizza asap.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A deadly fungal infection?

So The Last Of Us then.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Great. So some hackers got ahold of the numerous LOCs and the one LOR I got.

REAL BIG INTEL COUP

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sharing this here too because lol

The dude from the short-lived American Guns reality show on Discovery is going to jail for a long time. Got busted for illegally selling guns without a license.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-taxes.amp.html

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I don't. They haven't been able to spin anything yet. They're amateur hour, big time.

I agree. These people are ambitious but wholly incompetent.

No one will be accusing this administration of having the capability to pull off a 9/11.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Remember when we all thought Trump couldn't be elected?

Yea about Zuckerberg.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Raising Cane's is pretty good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea Trump and Co did it in themselves by publicly speaking that its the same bill but tuned differently than the first. They openly admitted to trying to pull a fast one.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

M_Gargantua posted:

One out of Humvee gets healthcare, one behind follows with GI bill. When the one with the healthcare gets killed, the one who is following picks up benefits and continues.

Can this somehow be the rollover text or a thread title.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A married Texas high school teacher caught sleeping with a student.

She is also pretty loving cute.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/married-teacher-smiles-mugshot-charged-having-sex-student-school/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Manafort AP News article was posted already yea?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bye, Florida.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You have healthcare that covers the following:
blood pressure check

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

Last time I checked those were free.

It's as if you don't care that companies might go out of business.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Listen the republicans simply ask that you either pay for a cell phone or the option to be seen for a sucking chest wound. Life is about compromise.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You know what I'm almost happy Trump won so we can get this allllllll out of our system now and move on with our lives. Or die fighting 14 wars.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's not like AHCA is popular. Like it's hated by nearly everyone so why all the fervor to pass it?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I see everything is well in our nation's capitol.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Two Finger posted:

I'm still laughing at how trump could have pushed through any tax reform at all but since they went for health care and showed how badly they want to gently caress everyone over its gonna be a lot harder to just throw anything through.
Reap what you sow.

It's not over yet. AHCA isn't a no go quite yet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That story omits the part where a Trump aide held out an iPhone equipped with a Square paychip for Merkel to swipe a card.

bloops fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Mar 26, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The first headline right here.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Illinois is talking about legalizing weed. This comes up every year it seems. There appears to be some more lip service paid to it from the governor this time around, though.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Who's Roman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah but if you got 100,000 dollars every time you pushed it, but a random person died, how many times do you push it?

:v:

I would happily peel off about 100 presses.

• Locked thread