Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mike-o posted:

Kill all republicans and conservatives. I say this as someone who grew up taking that bullshit hook line and sinker.

Before the Trumpening I was really hoping that once all the boomers croaked everything would get a bit more progressive.

GUESS NOT haha gently caress this gay earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:vince:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah but if you got 100,000 dollars every time you pushed it, but a random person died, how many times do you push it?

:v:

Few times a year, if I can use the button whenever I need it. Otherwise push it a couple hundred times. Enough to retire to bumfuck nowhere and feed my eventual small Japanese sports car addiction.

More than a hundred people across the planet died while I wrote this post.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

Star Trek TNG predicted that Ireland would be united by 2024.

Through an IRA resurgence, no less

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Max Headroom anyone?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Accretionist posted:

Makes me wonder if a Cambridge Analytica style operation targeting Trump, individually, could leverage his narcissism for UHC. He'd be an American hero for centuries. I mean, he's on social media and watching both television and internet news. In theory, his brain's publicly accessible.

Broadcast intrusions into his Breitbart stream to make him think Fox And Friends want to implement Canada's public health system. Like the Max Headroom incident, but more psychological and less weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Two Finger posted:

if you've never been stoked to connect faster than 33.6kbps you're loving young end of story

the day we got ADSL was a fuckin mindblowing experience. a whole megabit per second AND someone can be on the phone while you use the internet?

• Locked thread