Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volkerball posted:

You don't see kickers going top ten when they are the BPA.

Now I'm wondering how amazing a kicker would have to be to go top ten, and have it be worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What have I done?? (when I started this derail)

:ohdear:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bad Moon posted:

So much special teams chat, my suspicions have been raised. He has infiltrated our forums. Belichick! Reveal yourself! Your dark powers have no sway here!

Like Belichick would have cool fat Jag avatar. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kalli posted:

Steve Belichick, went to Rutgers and coincidentally the Patriots drafting a million players from Rutgers during those years. He's currently the safeties coach for the Patriots

What's his forum handle?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Repost from old thread (d'oh):

Hope this wasn't covered elsewhere, but it was interesting to see a broader take on the Will Smith murder case: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/2/14770996/state-of-louisiana-vs-cardell-hayes

:smith:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Thats it. The garbage time and the 1/1 win/pick-6 ratio. The many sacks. a stupendous amount of his positive stats have been in garbage time (I dont know the numbers exactly), which I think is kinda bullshit because they have been in a number of games, especially in 2015 when he had his best year - they were in most of their games, but lost them eventually (sometimes because of picks, other times because the Jaguars have a lovely defense and no run game).

Also, the old QB coach apparently has a reputation for being poo poo, so who the gently caress knows.

Jags can't have nice things. :smith: Whole bunch of lovely to mediocre QBs after Brunell.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Santheb posted:

^^dude needs some big time help.

At least you dont have to watch him knowing your team spent the #2 overall pick on him.

:negative:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blitz7x posted:

Hmm the 2012 draft, I don't remember who the Raiders draf-

Round 1: No. 17: Oakland → Cincinnati (PD). Oakland traded this selection and their 2013 second-round selection (37th) to Cincinnati for quarterback Carson Palmer. The 2013 selection would have become Oakland's first-rounder if Oakland had made it to the 2012–13 AFC Championship game.

Round 2: No. 48: Oakland → New England (PD). Oakland traded this selection and a 2011 seventh-round selection (No. 219, New England selected Malcolm Williams) to New England for New England's third- and fourth-round selections in 2011 (Nos. 92 and 125, Oakland selected Joseph Barksdale and Taiwan Jones, respectively).

Round 3: Oakland forfeited its third-round selection after selecting quarterback Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 Supplemental Draft.

Round 4: No. 109: Oakland → Washington (PD). Oakland traded this selection to Washington for quarterback Jason Campbell

:stonk:

Holy poo poo.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volkerball posted:

Best hangover cure is a cheap, greasy breakfast and sweet tea, y'all.

Grits, eggs, bacon, and biscuits.

And if you're at a restaurant, ask them to just spread sausage gravy all over it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why do you keep hurting me, Jags? :negative:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want the Jags to fix the line and grab a great RB, just because I prefer four yards and a cloud of dust football.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chichevache posted:

gently caress it, we are in the Darkest timeline: I hope Hernandez gets off and comes back to the NFL and also breaks every TE record in one season on his way to wrecking the Pats in the postseason.

Isn't he already in prison for a different murder conviction? He ain't going nowhere.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whypick1 posted:

So does he

That picture is always funny to me. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ehud posted: