Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Super excited for Seattle fans to declare Kaepernick One Of The Good Ones when he gets there after their stupid Kaepernick is a bad person infographics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wish he was still our defensive line coach. He was so goddamned good at it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Big Time Tomsula had some super flukey wins.

Like Blaine Gabbert 70 yard bomb to Torrey Smith in OT after the Bears kicker shanked a chip shot

Or the Falcons not going for two

Or the Rams loving up the 4th quarter and OT as hard as they could

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

http://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/838932800329891842

I hope you go find an accurate deep bomb QB, Torrey. You deserve it :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

fartknocker posted:

What's the baseball equivalent of this:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

York and Snyder in a piss baby race to the bottom

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/08/bad-blood-may-keep-washington-from-dealing-with-49ers/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Imagine having an exploitative clause in the CBA that handcuffs "free" agents

GIVE UP THE KIRK, SNYDER. GIVE UP THE KIRK

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Good job Snyder now fire Kirk Cousins

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Keith Atherton posted:

TFF is cool and fellow posters to filter out the BS that every other site/forum is full of.

It's nice because if you are an abject retard everyone calls you out because this forum is for football autists not football retards.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The gently caress did you do with your early 20s if you didn't get a hangover until 27

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

I could handle my liquor.

Hangovers have nothing to do with handling your liquor you nerd

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

uh i always drank pedialite i dunno what you want here

Oh you sufficiently cured your hangovers just say that.

Pedialyte is the elixer of the gods

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hifi posted:

i looked it up and wilkerson has a wingspan 9" longer than his height which is basketball territory

wingspan vs. height is how they measure Tremendous Upside Potential(tm)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kaepernick has one of the lowest interception rates among active QBs.

:ssh:

Edit: 5 career multi-INT games and 10 of 30 career INTs in 3 games.

Hard to throw interceptions into the dirt

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 18, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yeah he has that crazy interception reputation because he melts down in hilarious, high profile ways (back to back pick sixes, the Sherman rant)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

evilweasel posted:

lol it was a member of the media that stole it, specifically one from mexico

yep trump gonna be tweeting about it

What a bad (or sick) hombre!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Speaking of noted piece of poo poo Colin Kaepernick, he helped get a plane to Somalia to get food and water there a few days ago and donated $50k to Meals on Wheels today

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kaepernick just needs a strong O-Line and carte blanche to run when he wants to.

He turned into a football retard when both of these things changed in SF.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Muslims, stereotypical butter churners

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Andrew Luck is really good but he makes a lot of bad decisions because he's never seen a 50/50 ball he doesn't want to throw

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The best part about Color Rush was the 49ers revealed a black alternate in 2015 and had a BIG REVEAL for their Color Rush that was...

the 2015 black alternative.

It also matched the Cardinals' Color Rush uni, who was their 2016 matchup.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 26, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Volkerball posted:

I'd trade Derek Carr to not have Tom Brady.

Oakland sends Derek Carr
San Francisco sends 2017 7th
Tom Brady stays on the Pats

Done and done

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah seriously lol loving tennis

It's obviously Howe and possibly Jagr if he can go 2-3 more years. It's so much more impressive than tennis

I see.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Advil/status/846520501015056387

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

whypick1 posted:

The different touchback spot for kicking it through the uprights got voted down.

loving bullshit fuckers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The only super bowl Eddie Lacy is going to

Is a massive buffet bowl

Because he's fat

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I always engage lwb because you guys tell me not to

So really you're engaging me engaging lwb and you should cut it out

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The Golden State Warriors lost a 3-1 series lead and Jed York ruined the 49ers.

In which Something Awful forums poster Gumbel2Gumbel needs to update his fandom spreadsheet

(gently caress the warriors)

weird Asian candy posted:

I mean, sometimes you just have a taste for that giant disgusting burrito from the local Mexican joint knowing full well it's going to give you explosive diarrhea

this guy gets it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Vlade is bad at his job

You're not wrong.

There's one competent GM in all of California and even he needed Steph Curry to suddenly have ankles not made out of tissue paper to look like a genius.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Um Doc Rivers has a ring, yo

uhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

as a head coach

He's a terrible GM and may be as bad or worse than Vlade. He can't make it work with two of the top ten players in the NBA, including a literal hall of fame point guard.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'd die laughing if it's Seahawks Pats in the Super Bowl again and Billy hires Fisher as a special consultant for one game.

That would be right in his wheelhouse.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/848652153149411329

lol gently caress off pats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Colin Kaepernick to the Texans please god for maximum Texas chaos

• Locked thread