Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cyrano4747 posted:

Meanwhile you babe whatever you have.

Indeed. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Corner of Adamo and Falkenburg? Should go in cursed image thread, too.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

madeintaipei posted:

Corner of Adamo and Falkenburg? Should go in cursed image thread, too.

I knew it was Florida, didn't expect Brandon.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
you guys seem to keep thinking people are saying "CHAPELLE IS DONEZO! HE'S NOTHING ANYMORE" when they're actually saying "dave chapelle is a piece of poo poo"

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Which way western man?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
unmute

https://i.imgur.com/oE0LPOc.mp4

Orginal video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dp8Bv--nrA

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Jul 14, 2020

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, Chappelle makes some good points and says some bad things. You forgot the main takeaway: he's been really rich for really long. That poo poo will poison your brain and convert 99 percent of people into human garbage. It's amazing he can even make it through a single joke without tipping his hand to how much he despises all us peons.

Chappelle ain't the problem, a society that gives certain people God like powers is the problem. He's still a piece of poo poo, for the record.

Anyway, some content:

A friend of mine found the place and did the thing. This was before father Ted took up a holy crusade from God to defend the worst opinions on the planet, so, ya know:

Want a drink that costs $30 (now that sports arenas are closed, anyway):

A good way to tell you've been in this site too long:

Squad goals:

Possibly the theme of Chappelle's next triple sold out MSG show:

Etc.

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Jul 14, 2020

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/MuSE7Uw.mp4

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Well, when life gives you lemmings

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Wadam Friedland

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/memecrashes/status/1283161365016977409

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

StillFullyTerrible posted:

you guys seem to keep thinking people are saying "CHAPELLE IS DONEZO! HE'S NOTHING ANYMORE" when they're actually saying "dave chapelle is a piece of poo poo"

pic tax

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Why did they invent gunpowder if they didn't want it to be used for guns? :rolleyes:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MizPiz posted:

Why did they invent gunpowder if they didn't want it to be used for guns? :rolleyes:

It was originally called guntpowder. A topical powder for cleansing particularly offensive gunts.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It was originally called guntpowder. A topical powder for cleansing particularly offensive gunts.

And gunts were originally called grunts, for the sound anyone who has one makes when they get up out of a seat.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dave Chappelles disdain for his audience gets more and more apparent as time goes on

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Dave Chappelles disdain for his audience gets more and more apparent as time goes on

Given that it was his reason for quitting to begin with, and now it's the focus of like half his jokes... ya think?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's talked about how he'd be out with his family at like Disneyland and would have people run up to him and shout "I'm Rick James, BITCH!" right in his face. So, kind of an understandable disdain.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

He's talked about how he'd be out with his family at like Disneyland and would have people run up to him and shout "I'm Rick James, BITCH!" right in his face. So, kind of an understandable disdain.

He knocked Mickey's head clean off with an uppercut, POW!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

bike tory posted:

Given that it was his reason for quitting to begin with, and now it's the focus of like half his jokes... ya think?

Didn't he say he regrets alot of " The Chappelle Show"? Like, he thought it was funny at the time, but he realized that it wasn't creating any dialogue about race, it was just giving white people an excuse to use slurs and get away with it.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Bad rear end drive bad.
Boys rear end toys.

:shrug:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Makes sense that TFAB would drive a RAM.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

man, i would love to see that in the wild and use a razor blade to remove "bad rear end" and "drive bad" from the left.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Chapelle makes some cogent points about race, but the main issue is that he's a transphobic piece of poo poo that Netflix should stop giving a platform to.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Or 'boys' and 'drive bad.'

"Check out the bad-rear end rear end-toys in that Dodge!"

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

captainOrbital posted:

man, i would love to see that in the wild and use a razor blade to remove "bad rear end" and "drive bad" from the left.

"Bad Boys

rear end Toys"

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

cult_hero posted:

"Bad Boys

rear end Toys"

Beat me to it

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cult_hero posted:

"Bad Boys

rear end Toys"

rear end Boys

rear end Toys

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cocaine Bear posted:

Possibly the theme of Chappelle's next triple sold out MSG show:

Etc.

I actually saw the last panel happen verbatim on an Australian news program once in the mid 00's. The guy was going off on how Australia was silencing his free speech, and got absolutely bodied by the interviewer asking the simple question "if you're being silenced, how come you're currently talking on national television?". The guy was distantly-staring silent for about 30 seconds and you could tell he knew he was hosed before trying poorly to rally and recover.

The program was A Current Affair, and getting called out by an interviewer there is about as humiliating as you can get.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I actually saw the last panel happen verbatim on an Australian news program once in the mid 00's. The guy was going off on how Australia was silencing his free speech, and got absolutely bodied by the interviewer asking the simple question "if you're being silenced, how come you're currently talking on national television?". The guy was distantly-staring silent for about 30 seconds and you could tell he knew he was hosed before trying poorly to rally and recover.

The program was A Current Affair, and getting called out by an interviewer there is about as humiliating as you can get.

lmao

you watched ACA

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

luxury handset posted:

rear end Boys

rear end Toys

Whatchu gonna do
Whatchu gonna do when they come--

While using our finest quality, tried and tested anal enjoyment products!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Inceltown posted:

lmao

you watched ACA

massive self own imho

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

massive self own imho

Nah, parents. I saw that in passing and got a laugh. I thought proper derision for ACA was implied with that last sentence, because lol at anyone thinking they'd be taken seriously going on ACA.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Every so often I think about her

https://twitter.com/shempiii/status/1121980954778558464

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

I was driving somewhere with my mom and the rules were whomever was driving got to choose the music. So we were listening to Aphex Twin. My mom turns to me and says “is it supposed to sound like that?”

It’s probably the greatest description of his music I’ve ever heard. Thanks mom.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lechtansi posted:

I was driving somewhere with my mom and the rules were whomever was driving got to choose the music. So we were listening to Aphex Twin. My mom turns to me and says “is it supposed to sound like that?”

It’s probably the greatest description of his music I’ve ever heard. Thanks mom.

Yeah he was always in the "????" section of the used record store in my hometown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, parents. I saw that in passing and got a laugh. I thought proper derision for ACA was implied with that last sentence, because lol at anyone thinking they'd be taken seriously going on ACA.

Dig up

wikipedia posted:

In 1989, along with collaborator Bryan Dawe, Clarke introduced weekly satirical mock interviews to television, and these short pieces became a regular and popular segment of the Nine Network current affairs programme A Current Affair

Just messing with you for cheap laughs