Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Boner Garage would be a good username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

cool that your mom served

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

finally a believable male character in literature!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Even respected authors seem to have that problem. I haven't read everything PKD did, but in the stuff I have, I swear there is maybe one bra between all the female characters.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

marshmallow creep posted:

Even respected authors seem to have that problem. I haven't read everything PKD did, but in the stuff I have, I swear there is maybe one bra between all the female characters.

[Note to self: read pkd]

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Puntification posted:

finally a believable male character in literature!

Who hasn't had mornings (or at least times after waking up) like that?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Yeesh, I hope they wash it before giving it to the next woman.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

Is this garage ASE certified?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Crowned posted:

Is this garage ASE certified?

Adventurous Sexual Explorer certified indeed.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Also, every single woman in his books is described as looking exactly the same (in particular, he really liked dark hair). Once his books started getting movie deals, he would mail copies to actresses who fit his type and ask them to please take a role in the film version. None of them ever responded.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
"But I'm a woman, I get to sellwrite this lecherous trash!"

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

Ooh a garage? Well la di da Mr Frenchman.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Lobok posted:

Yeesh, I hope they wash it before giving it to the next woman.

If I know anything about women, no, it is not washed. Especially if its comfortable.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

A cockhold.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

Well you certainly got the 'bile' part right.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

all the old greats are huge pervs at best, actual outed pedophiles at worst.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

Bet there's some forgotten classic under a tarp in there waiting to be restored.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

tankadillo posted:

Also, every single woman in his books is described as looking exactly the same (in particular, he really liked dark hair). Once his books started getting movie deals, he would mail copies to actresses who fit his type and ask them to please take a role in the film version. None of them ever responded.

He also believed that VALIS was real, so, cut him some slack for having slightly milder fixations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Well what do you call it?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Oldstench posted:

He also believed that VALIS was real, so, cut him some slack for having slightly milder fixations.

Wait, he thought this was real?

I know what you mean, but the first time I heard VALIS was a reference to this game, not his book.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A lot of high-profile English-language literature comes out of a deeply misogynist 20th-century literary tradition. It's real bad.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone should teach them

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A prime example

Hogge Wild posted:

cool that your mom served

Thank you for your cervix.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Captainsalami posted:

If I know anything about women, no, it is not washed. Especially if its comfortable.

a goon with the username "captain salami" claims to know anything about women? i dont know tbh, maybe i should listen :thunk:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone should teach them

Someone should stop the parents interfering.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thespaceinvader posted:

Someone should stop the parents interfering.

:hai:

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
So searching for a picture of Rachael from Bladerunner to see if she was wearing a bra led me to this.

https://www.thewrap.com/sean-young-blade-runner-wanted-by-nypd-for-questioning-in-burglary/

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

FactsAreUseless posted:

A lot of high-profile English-language literature comes out of a deeply misogynist 20th-century literary tradition. It's real bad.

Oh yeah. Doing an English lit degree as a secret woman was fun in that regard

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Captainsalami posted:

They're the last thing to get washed, but they get washed. Boob sweat is a thing and my lord does it makes its presence known.

jit bull transpile posted:

Oh yeah. Doing an English lit degree as a secret woman was fun in that regard
Well, at least you got through that and went into the much friendlier field of software development :smithicide:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Turgid toolbox

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Turgid toolbox

Tim the turgid man Taylor

booked for false advertisement several times during the 1970s and 80s. He stopped advertising his turgidness in or around 1992.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

James Woods posted:

So searching for a picture of Rachael from Bladerunner to see if she was wearing a bra led me to this.

well that's a fun little sentence

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Krankenstyle posted:

a goon with the username "captain salami" claims to know anything about women? i dont know tbh, maybe i should listen :thunk:

Gay as springtime chief. Maybe my ladyfriends are just gross, idk.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Captainsalami posted:

Gay as springtime chief. Maybe my ladyfriends are just gross, idk.

welp

i can only say its a dang shame that all the gross ladies always hang out with the gays :bahgawd:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Krankenstyle posted:

Tim the turgid man Taylor

booked for false advertisement several times during the 1970s and 80s. He stopped advertising his turgidness in or around 1992.

He looks like Justin Long in a fake moustache.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

This looks like a Cyriak video.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This week

I 'ave been mostly eating

Alpo

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Krankenstyle posted:

welp

i can only say its a dang shame that all the gross ladies always hang out with the gays :bahgawd:
Nah, mostly we hang out with other gross ladies and sometimes with gay dudes who are denial about how gross they are.