Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phlegmish posted:

Scottish people don't smile what is this

Sure they do, right before they whack you on the bridge of your nose with their forehead

e: you know what gently caress you phy that is a terrible snipe here's the good post from the last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

One weird hack to save 80% of your flooring costs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It really ties the room together.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

I dunno, Remember Me is a pretty strong contender:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPyd9J9kkJk

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

hawowanlawow posted:

oh my god it's three different women

Woah there. Are you saying all white people look alike? That's super racist bro.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

oh my god it's three different women

Whitening system, indeed.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

plainswalker75 posted:

I dunno, Remember Me is a pretty strong contender:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPyd9J9kkJk

good to see youtube now putting in encyclopedia britannica links on random videos now. i'm sure it was just a coincidence that it was detailing an islamic terrorist attack

and i'm sure i'll be recommended a video on how islam is a plague that needs to be exterminated from one of their many content creators, as a bonus

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Got some OC, hope it's funny. I keep seeing an ad for this thing:

I finally clicked on it and wtf is this dystopian corporate hell? https://getroom.com/pages/shop

Problem: Open plan offices suck.
Solution: Put the employees in tiny boxes.

Is a featureless grey cube just a hair too dystopian for you? They also make them with wallpaper installed. This costs an extra $400 tho.

Nobody likes Howard so we make him live in the box. Please don't make eye contact.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hahhahhahaha, that's amazing.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Cool, now I know where to buy my cry closet.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Facebook Aunt posted:

I finally clicked on it and wtf is this dystopian corporate hell? https://getroom.com/pages/shop

Is a featureless grey cube just a hair too dystopian for you? They also make them with wallpaper installed. This costs an extra $400 tho.

Nobody likes Howard so we make him live in the box. Please don't make eye contact.

We have a variation on this at my office. Conventional meeting and board rooms but also plenty of "phone booths" that are for a person to make a private call or meet with another person, maybe with people if they don't sit.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

oh poo poo, miniboss time

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

R O
O M

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

This is real in case anyone was wondering.

Of course it is. Chuck Tingle is a legend in this thread!

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Note: Do not stay in R O O M for longer than 30 minutes. The walls close in and feel like they're suffocating you. You're no more than one 120 ft^3 unit of productivity for your company.

Note: Company policy has been adjusted, you are are to report to a R O O M immediately. It is every employee's duty to enter the R O O M and ascend to the next level of consciousness. Anyone not reporting to R O O M will be referred to HR for nerve stapling

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

SpankyG
May 8, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sounds like someone's never heard of a Korean study box.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
1. where do the electrodes go
2. you shouldnt make a torture box out of wood, jesus christ korea get your poo poo together

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

1 minute? Try 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuovmL_jdt0

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Nice tan lines.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Sounds like someone's never heard of a Korean study box.

That's just a sauna.

Hello from Germany! :haw:

Hello! :byewhore:

Caption: Dumb and Dumber arrested in Germany.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
When your friend is way more excited to party:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KsJgwgM

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard posted:

That's just a sauna.

Was he doing this before and they went and got him or did he just time it for right when there was someone to pull him up straight away.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

my fart chamber

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

jobson groeth posted:

Was he doing this before and they went and got him or did he just time it for right when there was someone to pull him up straight away.

I think that's just the bar's cop. Most bars in germany have a cop like that there during business hours

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Karate Bastard posted:

That's just a sauna.

Don't think that cop's arresting him, he's just thanking him for his service.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Gripweed posted:

I think that's just the bar's cop. Most bars in germany have a cop like that there during business hours

i was just in berlin last week and can confirm this. they open your beers for you. mine kept saying, “drink up, citizen.” but you know...in german.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What, because civilians are prohibited from having bottle openers?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Data Graham posted:

not prohibited, as long as you don't have a criminal record, but it is discouraged.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yes, German purity laws prohibit bottle openers and minorities.

E: ofc, everyone has a criminal record in Germany, as you are born into it. If you cannot rob yourself out of your delivery costs you are deemed unfit for civilized society and deported.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Apr 12, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Data Graham posted:

There's no need for a normal functioning human to need a bottle opener. Especially in public. Leave the bottle openers to the state and professionals.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Germany is really cool and I wished I lived there instead of America but I've got no marketable skills.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

Germany is really cool and I wished I lived there instead of America but I've got no marketable skills.

How well do you follow directions?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

If Google Maps told me to drive off a cliff I would but I don't think they give you a visa for that.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Moon Slayer posted:

I've got no marketable skills.

This is a very good post.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

I don't know why exactly but this made me "chortle".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Croatoan posted:

I don't know why exactly but this made me "chortle".
The first one was great. Somehow, the second one was better.