Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

RIP my bitrate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

This ain't your momma's Mario, that's for sure.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

I totally thought you meant the BBC used him for animal noises on BBC's Planet Earth :v:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

gnapo
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Xx0k_TVY0

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I have never been as tense as I was watching this video

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/z9wqxOd.mp4

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I appreciate this.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

mng posted:

This ain't your momma's Mario, that's for sure.

my momma's mario was super mario world

i'm gonna go play that again

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is good because I can totally see it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It literally is a cat harness. They advertise the same product as bondage ropes or whatever, and sell it for more money.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
just putting this out there, you shouldn't be using a sex harness on your cat, namaste

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pff, amateur

https://i.imgur.com/0OQLcbw.gifv

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

just putting this out there, you shouldn't be using a sex harness on your cat, namaste

Don't tell me how to live my life

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/1107464566332489728

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Can't wait to play as this guy in DMC VI

Wait, what happened?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

They are one and the same product in different packaging. Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just buy two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Jul 16, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RareAcumen posted:

Virgil? He's been around for years

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, what happened?

A medical emergency. In the studio.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paladinus posted:

They are one and the same product in different packaging. Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

sounds like you've had to tell someone this before

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

never forget lmao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Paladinus posted:

They are one and the same product in different packaging. Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

What the hell are you on about?

Thats not even close to correct.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

baby I swear they're the exact saBABY THEY'RE THE SAME THING HOLD UP LOOK okay, I ORDERED a cat harness but they sent me a sex harness by ACCIDENT and I looked online and they're supposed to be the same thing, so that's why the cat's in a CAT harness not a SEX HARNESS and I just happened to be walking by when I tripped with my erect penis and BABE WAIT

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

MarcusSA posted:

You can see it on the photo. Plus, when it's sold as a sex harness, they don't even include the leash, so it's a double rip-off.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Paladinus posted:

You can see it on the photo. Plus, when it's sold as a sex harness, they don't even include the leash, so it's a double rip-off.

Which photo? I don't think we are looking at the same thing here.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

MarcusSA posted:

Which photo? I don't think we are looking at the same thing here.

The dude put it on backwards, but you still can see it's a cat harness.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

baby I swear they're the exact saBABY THEY'RE THE SAME THING HOLD UP LOOK okay, I ORDERED a cat harness but they sent me a sex harness by ACCIDENT and I looked online and they're supposed to be the same thing, so that's why the cat's in a CAT harness not a SEX HARNESS and I just happened to be walking by when I tripped with my erect penis and BABE WAIT

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
That was quick

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
What sick gently caress looks at a perfectly good and wholesome product and proceeds to use it for something as perverted as leashing and walking a cat?

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Clitch posted:

What sick gently caress looks at a perfectly good and wholesome product and proceeds to use it for something as perverted as leashing and walking a cat?

I just got a small dog leash, it was way cheaper (not for walks, just so he can scream at rabbits from the porch)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Holy poo poo I really need to catch up on supernatural because there's an episode where sam and dean get transported into the animated scooby doo world :psyduck:
The writers of Supernatural know their audience and leaned into it so hard that there's an episode where Sam and Dean go to a Supernatural convention and interact with people who love the characters of Sam and Dean.

Also, monsters show up.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1533530/

They know their audience and give them what they want for 15 seasons and counting.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thanks for the new av, suckers!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Lol I was real confused for a second... but that’s pretty funny.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

lmao

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
oh my god that avatar is amazing

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

The writers of Supernatural know their audience and leaned into it so hard that there's an episode where Sam and Dean go to a Supernatural convention and interact with people who love the characters of Sam and Dean.

Also, monsters show up.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1533530/

They know their audience and give them what they want for 15 seasons and counting.

I think S15 is going to be the last, though

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, what happened?

The tip snapped off and stabbed him

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I get that I'm kind of fat and all, but I own a cat harness for a 13 pound chonker and that thing definitely will not fit around my upper torso

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I get that I'm kind of fat and all, but I own a cat harness for a 13 pound chonker and that thing definitely will not fit around my upper torso
What, are you implying that somebody would put a cat harness on improperly, or use a picture somebody else took of that, and then lie about what the picture is? Poppycock, everybody knows they only let the most scrupulously honest people onto the Inter Net!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Animatomy :shrug: