Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Butter doesn't go off (if it does, it's probably fake)

It will in warmer countries. You can render it to remove the water, forming ghee which is highly durable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tsubasa2004 posted:

They're not even retching. That's called the Flehmen Response. They're directing air through ducts in their mouths to a specialized olfactory organ. Just means they're particularly interested in the smell.

Okay gents, sort your bets on how long it would take someone to come in and post about the Flehmen Response.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Finally a project the trump name was made for

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

On the whole, I'd prefer cities to take up more vertical space rather than sprawling.

And now I want to play SimCity. OG or 2k.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

The Lone Badger posted:

It will in warmer countries. You can render it to remove the water, forming ghee which is highly durable.

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Every warning has a story to it.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
so which goon will post becauseofmenowtheyhaveawarning.jpg this time?

e: gently caress

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

dumb. posted:

Man, I think I remember someone saying this was actually painful to cats. I hope I'm remembering that wrong, because I laughed...

I think you may be thinking of citrus, which IIRC cats basically have an allergic reaction to.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I will not tell you what this is but be warned that it is most certainly going to count as :nws: and going to get some questions asked of you by a partner if they see it. Questions you will not easily be able to answer.

https://i.imgur.com/lloAqwp.mp4

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tsubasa2004 posted:

They're not even retching. That's called the Flehmen Response. They're directing air through ducts in their mouths to a specialized olfactory organ. Just means they're particularly interested in the smell.

No, the Flehmen response doesn’t look like a cat gagging. They just open their mouths a bit and make a weird face.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Is the Flehmen response when you breathe in through your mouth, and out through your nose, to help your stillsuit lose as little moisture as possible?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
No, it’s something a lot of animals(mostly mammals) do to smell through their mouth with a special organ(the Jacobson’s organ). Here’s a cat doing it

https://youtu.be/n1Z6Nz8FuPc

Humans actually do have a Jacobson’s organ but it’s vestigal and non-functional.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RatHat posted:

Humans actually do have a Jacobson’s organ but it’s vestigal and non-functional.

Speak for yourself.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

RatHat posted:

but it’s vestigal and non-functional.
Now enough about your penis.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Paladinus posted:

Speak for yourself.

:argh:

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

RatHat posted:

Hey, what isn't.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

bony tony posted:

Is the Flehmen response when you breathe in through your mouth, and out through your nose, to help your stillsuit lose as little moisture as possible?

Nah, it's where you fight off alien invasions while saying as little as possible.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm pretty sure it's when you gently caress a witch and create a new heir to take in the magic of the dark spawn.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Check out my Flehmen response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twmc6jUrNw

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boba Pearl posted:

I'm pretty sure it's when you gently caress a witch and create a new heir to take in the magic of the dark spawn.

:hmmyes:

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

tight aspirations posted:

Nah, it's where you fight off alien invasions while saying as little as possible.

Nah, it's "I'm not driving, I'm traveling."

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Beachcomber posted:

On the whole, I'd prefer cities to take up more vertical space rather than sprawling.

And now I want to play SimCity. OG or 2k.

SimCity 2k is on GoG.com for like a dollar right now, just as an FYI.

Grendels Dad posted:

Every warning has a story to it.

So drat true :allears:.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Inceltown posted:

I will not tell you what this is but be warned that it is most certainly going to count as :nws: and going to get some questions asked of you by a partner if they see it. Questions you will not easily be able to answer.

https://i.imgur.com/lloAqwp.mp4

Did the actor uh, really do that?

The actor, not lowtax, I know he did

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Actors do drive cars in films, sure.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Bismuth posted:

Did the actor uh, really do that?

The actor, not lowtax, I know he did

Someone missed out on the glory years of Tom Green.

I wish I had missed out.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Freddy Got Fingered is outsider art

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I was in elementary school when Tom Green was relevant so I guess I missed the golden days of...men jacking horses off being in theaters?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Just a little south of that picture, we’ve got one in downtown Chicago!

IIRC the Smurfit-Stone building was the first skyscraper in Chicago to be designed by a woman, and she made it look like a vulva very much on purpose.

E: I checked and that’s apocryphal. But I like the story anyway, so :colbert:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Any tall building has a substantial foundation below the surface so you can think of skyscrapers as "upward-thrusting" but it might be better to think of them as loving the ground.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I remove any growth at the base of my skyscraper to make it look bigger.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
The P(arking) is stored in the basement.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Just a little south of that picture, we’ve got one in downtown Chicago!

IIRC the Smurfit-Stone building was the first skyscraper in Chicago to be designed by a woman, and she made it look like a vulva very much on purpose.

E: I checked and that’s apocryphal. But I like the story anyway, so :colbert:

If it's true, she should see a doctor.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This Bishop hat peehole makes the building look evenmore like a penis imo

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Trees are pretty phallic. I'm putting trees “on blast”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Beachcomber posted:

No sprawling. Logically the femstrutures will have 20 levels of basements where the windows open onto a central ventilation shaft.