Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Glottis posted:

Honestly the fact that we all go into a secret room and largely just act on instinct figuring out how to handle poo poo coming out of us is hilarious. Like, this should be explained to people.

You think that's crazy you should try teaching people how to poop in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Please, explain. The images this conjured in my head need to be dispelled.

puggish
Sep 27, 2020

Atticus_1354 posted:

You think that's crazy you should try teaching people how to poop in the woods.

if you don't figure out how to poop in the woods you get eaten by a bear, problem solved.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
There was an english celeb who admitted to stripping completely naked before they sit on the shitter.

Then they were shocked that people thought it was weird.

To me that’s some proper serial killer/david cameron is a lizard type poo poo.

Fall Dog
Feb 24, 2009
https://youtu.be/9copjcVRZ64

puggish
Sep 27, 2020

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

There was an english celeb who admitted to stripping completely naked before they sit on the shitter.

feels good man

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

My ex pretty much would. He took his shirt off. I remember him rushing to the bathroom while struggling to get his shirt off at the same time. I think he left his socks on. Didn’t want cold feet

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

CeramicPig posted:

My ex pretty much would. He took his shirt off. I remember him rushing to the bathroom while struggling to get his shirt off at the same time. I think he left his socks on. Didn’t want cold feet

We all know that guy:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

gbut posted:

Please, explain. The images this conjured in my head need to be dispelled.

Top stories are teenager who balanced on a log and fell in their own poo poo. Second place to the pulled pants around their ankles and then poo poo directly on them kid. Third goes to the adult who came back with their poo poo in a zip lock bag because we were not completely clear on what "pack it in, pack it out" meant in the context of this trip.

Honorable mention was my friends girlfriend who got drunk, tripped over the portable composting toilet and then broke their tent zipper during night one of a canoe trip. None of which was discovered until someone tried to poo poo the next morning and found it broken. Thankfully we were able to fix the shitter but the busted tent was bug city for the rest of the trip.

Those are but a sampling of my making GBS threads stories.

puggish posted:

if you don't figure out how to poop in the woods you get eaten by a bear, problem solved.

And contrary to popular belief please pee on rocks not trees. Animals lick up the salts and will tear up trees and kill them.

Atticus_1354 has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Sep 28, 2020

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You don't even need a towel to dry off after a shower, a t shirt works.

I've been too broke to afford a towel before.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

My cousin's crazy girlfriend took a dump in the washing machine because she was afraid to go upstairs and meet our family.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had such bad anxiety as a kid that I pissed my pants at a friend's house because I was too freaked out to ask where the bathroom was.

Granted, I was 4 or so. Certainly too old for that nonsense but I was locked in my own brain.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
this one time? i

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

Granted, I was 4 or so. Certainly too old for that nonsense but I was locked in my own brain.
Almost same!!!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

mullet guy saying what the gently caress.gif

how do you guys feel about using a stool while you take a poo poo though? i tried it after i saw this commercial and i prefer it now. doesnt make it easier to poop for me but makes clean up a breeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I was never taught how to poo poo and then I saw tubgirl at a very impressionable age and figured it was just how it was done which is the reason for my terminal bad breath.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Atticus_1354 posted:

Animals lick up the salts and will tear up trees and kill them.

Stop referring to yourself as Animals, we're all worried about you

captainOrbital posted:

this one time? i

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Atticus_1354 posted:

And contrary to popular belief please pee on rocks not trees.

We had a small lemon tree in our backyard whislt growing up. Someone had told us lemon trees love nitrates, and that piss had lotsa nitrates in it.

My brother and I pissed on that tree so much that we killed it with our toxic urine. Or maybe it was the fact that dad ran it over with the lawnmower one time.

But I prefer to think it was the power of piss that killed it.

picture tax:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

CeramicPig posted:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure stripping before taking a dump comes from potty training. Their parents removed all their clothes before hand just incase there was an accident. Then they just keep doing it because it's their normal.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Sometimes it feels like a tough job and you're sure you'll work up a mean sweat.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Lodin posted:

Pretty sure stripping before taking a dump comes from potty training. Their parents removed all their clothes before hand just incase there was an accident. Then they just keep doing it because it's their normal.

No? Never had to do this while potty training.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Yeah what the gently caress?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Lodin posted:

I don't know about you but I poop from my butt, even as a child, so removing my shirt was never needed?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Phosphine posted:

I don't know about you but I poop from my butt, even as a child, so removing my shirt was never needed?

I poop from my fingers every time I post. Still don't need to take my shirt off though.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Alterian posted:

No? Never had to do this while potty training.

I'm assuming it's because you end up having to only wash a poopy toddler and not the clothes as well.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Makes sense that with a toddler you don't want to take any chances.

While as a grown up on the toilet; you're already half naked and in private, why not take it all the way?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Even toddlers can't poo poo upwards.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

How adorably naive :allears:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

It is my understanding that, like cats, toddlers can and will get poo poo in places you never even thought possible.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hyperlynx posted:

It is my understanding that, like cats, toddlers can and will get poo poo in places you never even thought possible.

It's true. My daughter got her poo poo into Yale.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Obligatory poop knife dot txt

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Paladinus posted:

Ooh parenthood is going to be a big shock to your system.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Paladinus posted:

Every parent reading this has just gone silent and stared into the distance, eyes slowly crawling upwards in nightmarish recollection, silently mouthing the word "how" in accursed wonderment.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Paladinus posted:

"Finished" he caroled, then proceeded to shart a half pint of fizzy gravy up both my leg and the bathroom wall at the same time. Then I got told off for swearing in front of the kids.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
think the word "tsunami" but replace the first syllable with "poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Un-mute this glorious bird.

https://i.imgur.com/eL3rlPo.mp4