Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

No matter what they are doing these seem like the least efficient animal ever. So much limb flopping for so little movement. When eating it seems to take several big air chomps before they manage to get anything in their mouths. What is even going on with these guys?
Turtles are aquatic animals that just happened to wash up on land and get stuck.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Brewmaster posted:

I had to look this up because I was like "no god drat way is that true" but drat you were right. It was technically 2006 but whatever. Holy poo poo tortoises live for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_(tortoise)

Holy poo poo I was already preparing to write "and the turtle's name was...Albert Einstein" but nevermind :vince:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

Today at the local hardware shop

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Letmebefrank posted:

Today at the local hardware shop

:finland:
Old Sheffield style Timo :finland:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder what went into the assortment of Timo.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Night In The Woods 2 lookin good

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Picture me desperately screaming at the TV for the cameraman to tilt down and film the coffee puddle at his feet

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Phy posted:

Picture me desperately screaming at the TV for the cameraman to tilt down and film the coffee puddle at his feet

Jokes on you friendo. That smile right there, the wry one; motherfucker ain't wearing pants and he's king of the world right then. He's practically daring the camera man to pan down.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Hell yeah being high at work rules

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Bath Tubs posted:

Hell yeah being high at work rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyj8Ev8jWF0

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/scarytoilet/status/1024640591399936001

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's a real good follow, btw

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

If we aren’t allowed to think it’s funny that a dark Twix is longer than a white Twix, then we really shouldn’t be making fun of the handicupped.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Maestro posted:

If we aren’t allowed to think it’s funny that a dark Twix is longer than a white Twix, then we really shouldn’t be making fun of the handicupped.

Not giving a single gently caress isn't a handicap, it's a blessing

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Quit trying to change the subject!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
You're making fun of a drinking problem.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

No matter what they are doing these seem like the least efficient animal ever. So much limb flopping for so little movement. When eating it seems to take several big air chomps before they manage to get anything in their mouths. What is even going on with these guys?

In context of the post you quoted, I kind of thought you were talking about old white dudes for a moment. It was plausible.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Doesn't matter if it's upside down or not. Every cup in film and television is loving empty. Lifting it up like I wouldn't notice, I'm on to you!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Haha, holy poo poo. These guys are my local news.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tony Gunk posted:

Haha, holy poo poo. These guys are my local news.

So does this happen often?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Forbidden fountain

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Three men, one gulp?

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

The Trump presidential bathroom.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Bloop posted:

Not giving a single gently caress isn't a handicap, it's a blessing

read a little harder there Bloop

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Memento posted:

Oh poo poo, he better hang on! If he slips down the road any farther that grate bike's gonna to shred him to pieces!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

I saw :thejoke: I just ignored it to make a far worse one of my own

They can't all be gold!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Tears for Fears
Aug 26, 2005

by Smythe

EmmyOk posted:

Id rather not have these kinds of memes posted. Any jokes based around ethnic stereotypes can be done without regardless of how harmless you perceive them to be generally imo

Please tell me this was a loving joke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tears for Fears posted:

Please tell me this was a loving joke.

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

You loving heard me!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Please tell me Curt Smith isn't a racist. I like Tears for Fears. They're like a Kroger brand Depeche Mode.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

Brewmaster posted:

I had to look this up because I was like "no god drat way is that true" but drat you were right. It was technically 2006 but whatever. Holy poo poo tortoises live for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_(tortoise)

Hell, Clive of India's pet tortoise died in 2006, and even then it was an injury that finally did it. The man himself died in 1774, for comparison.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The rich people are loving up using blood from young humans. They should be being injected with old turtles blood.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

The rich people are loving up using blood from young humans. They should be being injected with old turtles blood.

They should be murdered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Dammit, google is failing me. Pretend I posted the funny picture of a Charles Addams comic strip where two explorers set foot on a beach and are surprised to see a giant tortoise who has, painted on his back, the slogan "Marc Antony <3 Cleopatra"