Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Was checking out some ride vids from theme parks, when I came across this gem from Disneylands Haunted Mansion.

Airfare and Accommodation to California: $1200
Day Pass to Disneyland: $110
Derping around on your phone during the ride: Priceless

You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
My work is a couple hundred meters away from that museum, and I didn't even know it was in Aarhus.

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
IFLScience just posted an article about how that Harry Potter chapter was written by an AI. Why do I follow that channel?

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
Prepare to have your minds blown.

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006

Paladinus posted:

No, how do you know if Fiery paid anyone, if they actually kept quiet? He might have, we're just not aware of it yet.

Freedom of Information

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

True metalheads only listen to 80's glam metal love ballads

The most brvtal song in existence is Every Rose Has Its Thorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
What the hell is a "militant abortion movement"?