Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

ashnjack posted:

After seeing this I decided to try biting into an onion myself. The fact that he shows no reaction is proof of his reptilian nature.

My housemates once dared me to bite into a a lemon. It was pretty tasty, actually. Then they dared me to bite into a raw onion and it wasn't all that terrible.

gently caress i'm a reptilian overlord who didn't even realize it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't get it

I think it's a hotdog joke because sausages look like a cross between a poop and a dude's dong.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
They should make an Always Sunny episode featuring this dog.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

dumb. posted:

When you let neural networks come up with recipes:

Source

These sound like they belong in SS13.

I put some water in a crockpot. That's dinner.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

It took me so long to get what was funny about this.

"What? It's just an instructionary video about how to apply thermal paste to your...oh."

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Come on, everyone knows blowfish love sucking cocks. That's why they're blowfish.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
If you have to specifically mention that your food is edible, that's a bad sign.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Rumda posted:

But do you really think he has one?

Quite possibly yes. I don't really like guns myself, but I also don't think everyone who owns them is a dangerous nutjob who lets their kids have access to said guns.

you can own guns and also be responsible, crazy but true

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Michaellaneous posted:

DBark Souls 4 looking good.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

I get that reading is a skill, but I precisely said that I didn't get the internet until long after the gif/jif lines were drawn. It's something I picked up from my dad, phonetically pronouncing file extentions because they aren't words. Gee eye eff. Bee Emm Pee. Eh Vee Aye. Tee Ecks Tee.

The notion of having to pronounce those things, like I said, was a bit of a mind-blowing thing for me. They are file extensions, not words.

It's a thing you may have to say to another person using your mouth. That makes it a word.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Cat's ad?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm imagining that tastes the way lacquer thinner smells.

I'm going to say it tastes like paint thinner, mostly because it looks like some very cheap gin a friend brought to a party as a joke once. I sniffed it and declared it smelled like paint thinner. Then I drank some and it tastes pretty much how you'd expect paint thinner to taste if you were dumb enough to drink it.

tl;dr i was dumb enough to drink paint thinner

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Snorkzilla posted:

Isn't that what made them a mom in the first place?

The hell? That's not fair, they've already gotten their cream pie. Share some with the rest of us!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

ultrabindu posted:

For context, journalism in Britain is in a terrible state.

But we're a country not a state!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Actually you're four countries. Or three countries and six occupied counties.

ultrabindu posted:

For context, journalism in Britain is in a four terrible state countries. Or three countries and six occupied counties.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

Why isn't the fat(test) one in the middle?

He was, but he ate some of the people to the side.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I thought Patrick Stewart voicing a poop was a joke. It's not. Patrick Stewart is voicing a poop.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
That shade is worrying close to what you'd expect actual Bull Cream to be.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where else would you get it?

The tail of course.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Awww, Grover's house had an adorable little litter of shacks!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

Skeletonized knives cut more quickly! :pseudo:

But I can't perform necromancy on knife corpses, so I can't make skeletonized ones.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
lifehack: to avoid embarrassing avocado pit related injuries, buy lovely premade guac like a loving animal

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Just Offscreen posted:

Because Han's origin story is a movie that fundamentally doesn't need to be made. No offense to Mr. Howard, but changing directors in the middle of filming doesn't bode well even before you consider that fact.

I'm sure it will be a trainwreck that many people will be upset about in an entertaining way.

I am terrified that they'll make it about how he met Chewie. The last time Chewie was in a prequel is was some lovely garbage where it turns out he knew Yoda and helped him and then just so loving happened to join up with Luke Skywalker and didn't say a drat thing about it. The prequel trilogy ended up setting up that Luke, Leia and Han were the only ones in their main group that didn't know something about Luke's connection to Vader. Now we'll find out that Han knew Luke was Vader's son all along because Chewie told him or some dumb poo poo.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The most hilarious thing is that their attempts to be 100% unique so that nobody can confuse their space marines with some other space marines just makes them less memorable. Anyone who was vaguely interested in tabletop wargaming knows space marines as space marines, and would know exactly what someone meant when they said space marines in the context of wargaming. But I bet you if you asked people in wargaming circles who weren't up to date on 40K what an Adeptus Astartes was the answer you'd get would be a confused "huh?"

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

In a world of spikes, bifurcation, bones, exploding cocks, harpoon cocks, four-headed dicks...face it, we're the weirdos.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think "Gloves" would be a good name for a pet raccoon. I get bored at work sometimes and think of what I'd name different pets if I had them. I'd name a dalmatian "Pox." An Irish wolfhound would be called "Laddy." A doberman would be called "Sarge" or "Baron Von Muttly."

If I had a male pet rat I would either name him Ratticus Finch or Boo Ratley.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Jamesman posted:

I've only ever seen these used as sexy toys so I wonder if they actually bother to make them taste good or if they know people just buy them to plunge their anal depths with..

why would anyone use a sugary candy as a sex toy

that sounds like a good way to get a yeast infection

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

No you haven't, you've seen "proper" jelly toys that look like them.

itt pcos bill admits he likes sticking proper jelly toys up his butthole

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
If they didn't keep spending their gil on avocados they'd be able to afford a house.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

All dogs are good.

itt pcos bill finally expresses a good opinion

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

Let me guess:
Cover -> superdickery.
Actual story -> the water was poisoned by a villain.

More probably is that the cover has nothing to do with the contents at all. They did that a bunch of times.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

"How do you gently caress up programming a tap, anyway?"

there was an overflow error

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Caufman posted:

I'm sure abuse happens, but there's a check on the police taking whatever they wanted. The owner of a head shop I worked at sold meth on the side. Of course when the DEA came, they took his money. But they also tried to go after the assets of the shop, including the high-end water pipes. The lawyer successfully made the case that the seizure of the business assets was unjustified. The lawyer wasn't a mob lawyer, either. He made the same case any lawyer would have made.

After all, the rules of this country were made by lawyers, not cops.

Here's the thing: Lots of businesses are barely making it and don't sell meth on the side for lawyer money.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Contrary to popular belief, the Poodle did not originate in France.It was originally a German breed used for hunting, water retrieving and even herding.You can see the breed’s similarity to other curly-coated herding breeds such as the Puli.Poodle coats will curl and even cord if allowed to grow out.

Poodles are also like, the smartest dog. That they essentially became pampered show dogs is a travesty that completely wastes their best feature.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Elfgames posted:

Lucifer as the name for satan or any fallen angel is basically fanfiction bullshit made up way after the fact.

so is satan being a fallen angel in the first place, satan's job is literally to be an rear end in a top hat to humans. that's what god created him to do.

he's even allowed to be an rear end in a top hat to god

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Is it...is it meant to be a heart?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Chitin posted:

So in this scenario do the Romans still just have those goofy little swords or what

EDIT: And how many bullets does Jesus have? Surely he would end up just emptying the clip and then he's just as hosed as before.

Remember when he fed the crowd with like two pieces of bread and a fish? That, but with bullets and a grenade.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

Pretty much this, yes. Their birthrate is in the toilet because their jobs don't give them time to have relationships.

What actually tends to happen is that everyone stays late doing gently caress all because they don't want to be seen to be going home before everyone else.

nothing gets done, it makes everyone miserable and nobody has time to get their bone on what the gently caress is wrong with you japan

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Buckley will never escape loss.jpg. He'll be lying on his deathbed and someone will re-enact it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I can't be the guy in the middle, but I also can't be in the group to the right, because I don't belong to any oppressed minority groups. Does it mean I'm supposed to join KKK now?

all you need to do is get gay, then you can be on the right