Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

wth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
screengrab from GB2?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Flakey posted:

Anyone wanna explain this one?

look at the photos of the inside

i think

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

I feel like that would get stolen so quick on the subway. That dude obviously isn't chasing anyone down.

The cord looks like it's wrapped around the pole so it wouldn't be a smooth pick up and run.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I clean my machete in the blood of my victims

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Slime posted:

lifehack: to avoid embarrassing avocado pit related injuries, buy lovely premade guac like a loving animal

juicero for gauc

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Interesting viral marketing for John Wick

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think there's some real money to be made in a retelling of the bible shot like an 80's action movie. Jesus would have to live and wind up with Mary of Magdalene.

That American Dad episode about the rapture comes close

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
bone broth in my ramen noodle yay

i think

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pr0zac posted:

I did a similar thing for a work offsite then immediately broke my leg on a trampoline.

My buddy works for a programming company that takes day trips to places all the time for company bonding. They went to one of those trampoline facilities that people can bounce off walls and poo poo. Within 15 minutes 5 people had rolled ankles, jacked up their knees, and in 2 cases torn acls.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Rayjenkins posted:

John Carptenter's The Thing is the best horror movie :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007