Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Atreyu!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Oddhair posted:

Pretty sure only wolfman has nads, so this guy kneeing the vampire in the junk is just being uncouth.

It's a anime thing on Netflix based on castlevania where the main character keeps taking it in the nuts then in that scene he tries to nut someone else for once but it's a vampire who just looks at him like he's an idiot.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Roobanguy posted:

the check engine light comes on when there is a problem.

the joke is that the guy doesn't give a poo poo if the check engine light is on.

Idgi

Can you more detail

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

PCOS Bill you're a real stinker.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Two Feet From Bread posted:

Except it absolutely is. You can be racist against white people. You can be sexist against men. You can be heterophobic. Anti discrimination laws and hate laws protect and apply to all races, genders, and sexual orientations. Not just the flavor of the day. To say otherwise makes you a literal racist sexist biggot.

Reverse anything is a bullshit term meant to cheapen the discrimination and justify a disproportionately smaller punishment.

I think you might be confusing racism and discrimination.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

your friend a dog posted:

what's the point of calling someone something they obviously are? i know you're probably the target demo for those sorts of holier than thou posts where you just saunter into a thread and go "actually? this celebrity is poo poo because she doesn't active address politics completely unrelated to her and also once she hugged someone who had a swastika shirt in the middle of posing for pictures with hundreds of other people". but in real life, for normal people, no one actually gives a poo poo, so maybe if you retards could shut the gently caress up in the future we'd all be better for it.

Here's a relevant 'funny' picture

Jesus dude who hurt you

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's been quite a lot of furniture designed specifically for loving, King Edward VII and Catherine the Great commissioned some of the more notable examples:

And then there's the more common gently caress furniture like smotherboxes, Berkeley Horses, etc. A lot of the more modern fuckchairs look pretty ugly and perfunctory:

.... but sometimes they put in a bit more effort making them look stylish as well as functional:

But of course the most interesting/funny/perplexing fuckchairs are the really weird poo poo that some crazy person obviously put together in their garage after years of tinkering and refining:

Photographer Timothy Archibald actually produced a coffee table book of photos and brief interviews with everyday Americans who'd created their own sex inventions (including several pieces of furniture) which turned out pretty much exactly how you'd expect it would: :nws: https://www.buzzfeed.com/hayleycampbell/sex-machines

But if you want to see the really really crazy poo poo you need to research the bizarro loving inventions that people tdesigned and registered at the patents office but probably never got made.
:nws: http://thenonist.com/index.php/thenonist/permalink/patented_for_your_pleasure/
People have written entire books about the weird sex designs registered at the US patent office: https://www.amazon.com/American-Sex-Machines-Hidden-History/dp/1558505342

Apparently they started out as part of the uniform for the Brooklyn Excelsiors baseball team in 1860.

This was so fun to read, thanks,

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

He's the cringing uncomfortable man in a real life uncomfortable situation hope this helps everyone and good morning

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

I bought a huge lot of dice on Ebay one year just insanely cheap. Probably a third as many on that table. Hid them all around the house for Easter and had an Easter egg hunt for them.

Stil just find dice all over. Always dice. Dice in everything.

So yes, there's a d10 near me. Probably. Idk.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

I would have smeared a transparent spoon with butter then dipped it in powdered sugar, then painted it with water, because to me a very tech savvy person that's easier.

That's it. That's my japanese spoon trick.

Captain disillusion???

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Even Bob Ross

Haha what a gently caress up (???)

Edit: actually my post is the dumb one

Harvey Mantaco has a new favorite as of 14:13 on Apr 2, 2019

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Wanna pet that xenobite

Xenobork is a funny word for a dog alien.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

You can make more than a cop by being a bus driver in the US.

We have Constables and Sargents breaking 200k.

https://www.winnipeg.ca/cao/reports/compensationdisclosure.stm

(It's organized highest to lowest, sorry, I guess a pdf isn't really a picture)

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: dad beans

why do all the anime gfs have such improbable tiddies?

Tiddies are always improbable if you watch anime.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

We had so many bros order the booze sloppail drippings (aka "the jungle juice") that we kept a little pale with just a bunch of random alcohol and pop poured into it to use. Nothing is real every experience is suspect.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Yeah he looks kind of less chonky so file that under w

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Horse racing is really fun. Stopped going when I became a bit more knowledgeable about the problematic parts of it (locally, at least) but dining rooms full of clones of the monopoly man and their wives dressed as rich Titanic passengers taking sincerely and confidently about Yeet Menace, Burn In Hell Kevin and Cosby's Shame is such an experience.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Like everything with horse

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

prayer group posted:

I'm not sure I ever want to know for certain if you made these up or not, to be honest. I'm happiest not knowing but believing.

Two are real but I'll keep which a secret to keep the magic alive for you.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Clitch posted:

What sick gently caress looks at a perfectly good and wholesome product and proceeds to use it for something as perverted as leashing and walking a cat?

I just got a small dog leash, it was way cheaper (not for walks, just so he can scream at rabbits from the porch)

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

It is a level beyond cat, our scientists call it "cat two"

Gesundheit

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

ssssOOOOME BODY ORDERED A HOTDOG BALL
SOMEBODY ORDERED A HOTDOG BALL

Get it while it's round this poo poo is straight farm to nug

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

Thats 1.9x faster than an SR-71 going all out.

Wooow that's almost 2

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No one can agree what maroon is exactly, there's several different hues that are called 'maroon' under different colour systems. Here's three, the one on the right is definitely a shade of brown. :

So if someone is talking about the colour maroon you need to ask "Uh, is that the sRGB maroon, or the pantone maroon, or the Crayola maroon, or .... ???"

Everytime I wipe

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

I just noticed the little black cat behind her

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Is Carlos holding a sausage in the bathtub with a googly eye on it

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

I never in my life thought I'd see a Ben Garrison cartoon where I would not only laugh but laugh so hard my stomach hurt

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Who was that one mod who was mad crazy horny for auntie Sandy? Always made me laugh.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I read that their dad died, and while he wasnt really working on HSR, he was basically their target audience/sounding board. So they just lost interest.

I just watched Onward with my son and I wasn't ready for this post.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

But, that's what it's called. It's called charcuterie. What would you rather them say?

Well la-dee-da Mr. Frenchman, it's called a meat n' cheese-hold.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Nothing in this post is true.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Everything in this post is true.

One of these posters only tells the truth, the other only tells lies.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Foxfire_ posted:

"Pasturized Process Cheese" = Cheese + emulsifier + salt + acid/cream/coloring
"Pasturized Process Cheese Food" = Swap no more than 49% of the cheese for milk
"Pasturized Prepared Cheese Product" = Kraft Single = Anarchy (in practice, more milk + milk protein concentrate since it's cheaper to ship)

I can't read this

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Looks like a pretty memorable lesson.

They do this stuff all the time where they show how fast a fake room or tailor will go up by starting an intentional grease fire or whatever.
I don't know if that's done here but our local FD did it a couple times when I was a kid.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

"If neither of you mouth breathing parasites complains while we're shopping you can share a 🌭."
-my dad in the 90s

It's for the parents

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Giving anyone the benefit of the doubt in 2020 is a fool's errand.

What the gently caress do you mean by this?!?

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Grilled cheese isn't hard to make why is this a thing

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Everyone please celebration!

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

And pundits wonder why that area went hard Trump in 2016.

Aww leave him alone, he's cool, he owned it. I threw the cheese string the garbage and held onto the wrapper this morning it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

You're being a pest.

Harvey Mantaco has a new favorite as of 18:57 on Oct 11, 2020