Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

System Metternich posted:

Out of personal experience I can confidently state that Kissing is a great place for pizza and Wedding a great place for getting laid :v:

Bullshit on B. I've had a wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I see he's a Milford Man.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

He's doing the Nick Weber Strut.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Lockout tagout gone horribly wrong

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

No ring.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Kramdar posted:

I like anole.

Usually 50-75 percent of people who try it like anole.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

lmao the bed liner and wheel wells in the painting

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

:same:

they hold up the earth you know

Funny way to spell "four elephants"

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I always walk back and forth between the bathroom and bedroom masturbating constantly and ultimately finishing up in my walk in closet lying on my back with my head on a pile of dirty socks. Think he has a spot on his chart for that?

I do the same thing. Why do you think your socks are dirty when you get there?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

No ring though

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

New dying light looking good

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

zoux posted:

LOCK 'EM UP

RIP underwater city goon

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

paris was great except I had a random hookup with this kinda gross dude who eventually told me he had a forums accoh poo poo

Don't doxx me

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
PCOS Bill's gimmick becomes funny when you realize he's posting as a George Zimmerman analogue.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Usually it only comes with the smaller sizes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The MSJ posted:

I really like the robot mode of Masterpiece Soundwave but I can never justify paying around $150 for a Transformers that transforms into a box shape.

You’re in luck: the clear and gold color scheme of him is 80 bucks on amazon and comes with 3 of his cassettes, or the knockoff version in the original color scheme is 70 on Amazon and comes with Laserbeak. According to all I’ve heard, the knockoffs are run off the same production line.